[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (8 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
What amuses me is the way that Messi has this godlike status, without being able to do anything against a properly organised defence
=everyone will choke against organized defense, you will only scores if something unexpected happened or something extraordinary goals; as I said before, the problem isn't whether messi is capable or not, neither it's whether he should play in center or in the wings... the problem is the lack of variety in gameplan, if barca (or any top teams for that matter) can pull out something like us did against celtic (give up possession football and resorting to catenaccio/park the bus) when the need for it arise, they would be much more harder to defeat.

Loulie

Oct 7, 2012
I just find it so annoying how celtic are going on about how we played ugly football against them.Perhaps it wasn't our most entertaining game but that's besides the point.I believe conte got the tactics right and part of being a big team is knowing how to adopt the right tactics in the right game,pretty obvious really.I wonder if celtic hadn't beaten barca in the group stages what their reaction would have been to our tie.

- - - Updated - - -

Next thing you know Arsenal will start b******g about bayern!!

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,972
    I want Barcelona out. And nothing better than Italian team knocking them out.

Them and their glory-hunters must leave this competition in peace and not give me any headache.

Milanista here when they hit Spain turf.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I want Barcelona out. And nothing better than Italian team knocking them out.

Them and their glory-hunters must leave this competition in peace and not give me any headache.
    I actually couldn't care less about Barcelona. I want Milan to suffer, and what's better than for them to have a little hope in the first leg, only to get a total beating in the 2nd leg?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,975
    I actually couldn't care less about Barcelona. I want Milan to suffer, and what's better than for them to have a little hope in the first leg, only to get a total beating in the 2nd leg?
    That wouldn't be a bad scenario if facing a team such as Galatasaray or Dortmund teams I can stand somehow. But when it's as big as this match, I want the Italian impact turned on :D, specially when all the hype are around Barcelona, La liga and Messi who can't score against Italian team in a normal open play.

Oh, and I also want 4th CL place back. But that's impossible so long the likes of Napoli and Udine never take EL seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;4065605 said:
    :agree:

We'll take care of them later :D
    Just not in the final :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    That wouldn't be a bad scenario if facing a team such as Galatasaray or Dortmund teams I can stand somehow. But when it's as big as this match, I want the Italian impact turned on :D, specially when all the hype are around Barcelona, La liga and Messi who can't score against Italian team in a normal open play.

Oh, and I also want 4th CL place back. But that's impossible so long the likes of Napoli and Udine never take EL seriously.
    Something tells me that you won't reason the same if this was Inter we're talking about though. :p

Fuck the 4th CL spot if it means good news for Napoli, Lazio, Roma or Inter.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,980
    Something tells me that you won't reason the same if this was Inter we're talking about though. :p

$#@! the 4th CL spot if it means good news for Napoli, Lazio, Roma or Inter.
    I was cheering for Inter's Mourinho when they played Barcelona in the semi's(even if I tried to hide that)... It wasn't healthy feeling :D but I wanted them to eliminate Barca. Italian teams need to dominate in Europe like in 90's. Makes the whole Serie A for me more entertaining and the strongest like during the Seven sisters days (Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Parma).

Maybe. They would wear jersey with colors of puke green and $#@! brown.
    :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)