[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (21 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was cheering for Inter's Mourinho when they played Barcelona in the semi's. It wasn't healthy feeling :D but I wanted them to eliminate Barca. Italian teams need to dominate in Europe like in 90's. Makes the whole Serie A for me more entertaining and the strongest like during the Seven sisters days (Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Parma).
I get you, but I can't agree with you on this brother. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I get you, but I can't agree with you on this brother. :D
I know why it's important for Italian teams do do well in europe but at the same time, the same ass camping teams people are rooting for couldn't wait for our club's demise. I don't ever recall reading or hearing a conversation from any rival fan, wishing Juve the best for the good of Italian football. I have zero sympathy for other Italian clubs seriously, FUCK them all.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know why it's important for Italian teams do do well in europe but at the same time, the same ass camping teams people are rooting for couldn't wait for our club's demise. I don't ever recall reading or hearing a conversation from any rival fan, wishing Juve the best for the good of Italian football. I have zero sympathy for other Italian clubs seriously, FUCK them all.
I only see Juve fans cheering for Italian teams in Europe on this forum. :D

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,985
    I know why it's important for Italian teams do do well in europe but at the same time, the same ass camping teams people are rooting for couldn't wait for our club's demise. I don't ever recall reading or hearing a conversation from any rival fan, wishing Juve the best for the good of Italian football. I have zero sympathy for other Italian clubs seriously, $#@! them all.
    It's not about sympathy for me as much as it's about league's reputation. I couldn't care less what Inter or Milan fans think/say of Juve in Europe even though there are plenty that do cheer for Juve in Europe and wanted them back ASAP. For me, it's about Serie A reputation, back to it's best, delivering great names abroad Parma as an example, the EPL and La 8-0 liga fans do underrate Serie A a lot, specially in the last 8 years and it irritates me to say the least.

Losing the 4th CL seat hurts as Italian and Serie a fan. I want that seat back and if one seat is taken from La liga or EPL then I'm in heaven. That's how bad I want Italian teams performing in Europe.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    It's not about sympathy for me as much as it's about league's reputation. I couldn't care less what Inter or Milan fans think/say of Juve in Europe even though there are plenty that do cheer for Juve in Europe and wanted them back ASAP. For me, it's about Serie A reputation, back to it's best, delivering great names abroad Parma as an example, the EPL and La 8-0 liga fans do underrate Serie A a lot, specially in the last 8 years and it irritates me to say the least.

Losing the 4th CL seat hurts as Italian and Serie a fan. I want that seat back and if one seat is taken from La liga or EPL then I'm in heaven. That's how bad I want Italian teams performing in Europe.
    Guess what bro, it doesn't matter if Serie A dominates europe for the next ten years, fans from other countries will still generalize Italian footie as boring & defensive. I really couldn't care if Serie A has 3 or 4 CL spots, Juve should never, ever settle for anything less than 1st place.

If Serie A football is to get back to it's glory days, the FIGC needs to get it's act together, simply put.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,989
    Guess what bro, it doesn't matter if Serie A dominates europe for the next ten years, fans from other countries will still generalize Italian footie as boring & defensive. I really couldn't care if Serie A has 3 or 4 CL spots, Juve should never, ever settle for anything less than 1st place.

If Serie A football is to get back to it's glory days, the FIGC needs to get it's act together, simply put.
    And THAT'S why I want them back. I can't wait to hear this, exactly what I grew up on :touched::D

No team can win the Scudetto each year bro, therefore 4th place is in everyone's favor, even if Juve settle for the first place or 2nd but this will simply not happen each year. [Unless your name is Barcelona or Real Madrid]

I totally agree with you concerning FIGC though.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    And THAT'S why I want them back. I can't wait to hear this, exactly what I grew up on :touched::D

No team can win the Scudetto each year bro, therefore 4th place is in everyone's favor, even if Juve settle for the first place or 2nd but this will simply not happen each year. [Unless your name is Barcelona or Real Madrid]

No no bro, you mean unless the league is as weak as the Primera Division. Put Barca and Madrid and serie A and see how they will struggle.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005

Honestly, if i had it my way, i'd go back to the old format of CL footie with only the top 2 teams of each country going through. Not only would it be a jump in quality for the CL but also various leagues. Teams would be far motivated to get their act together. These days you have teams like arsenal that skate by doing the bare minimum to get into the CL. What a joke.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I know plenty of Milan fans who cheer for Juve in Europe.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Stats show that if a year ends with number 3, then either Juve or Milan will be in Champions league final.
    1963 Milan 2-1 Benfica

1973 Ajax 1-0 Juventus

1983 Hamburg 1-0 Juventus

1993 Marseille 1-0 Milan

2003 Milan 0-0 Juventus

2013????

EDIT: I just saw that it's been posted already!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)