[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (19 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Been without internet for a few days so i just found out that Meelan actually managed to beat Barcelona :howler:.

Still can't shake the feeling that they are going to get smashed in Spain but if they could actually manage it then i'd love to see Barcelona out so early. With Barcelona (and one of Madrid - United) out in the next round we are easily among the strongest teams left. We could win this whole thing :tuttosport:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Enjoy your lead while you can because sammys gona get you!

Ps youse were incredibly lucky against us and played pig ugly football yes we made mistakes but this tie is not over
:yao:

Samaras is just as good as Amauri. Look him up brah.

You guys suck worse than Total Network Solutions of Wales.

Just make sure you and your players being plenty of lube to Turin, cause its gon' be rape. But you guys would probably enjoy that, given your history :seven:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Been without internet for a few days so i just found out that Meelan actually managed to beat Barcelona :howler:.

Still can't shake the feeling that they are going to get smashed in Spain but if they could actually manage it then i'd love to see Barcelona out so early. With Barcelona (and one of Madrid - United) out in the next round we are easily among the strongest teams left. We could win this whole thing :tuttosport:
It is a win-win for us, either Meelan gets trashed or Farca eliminated. :touched:
Cant wait :weee:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
04-05 played Milan twice 0 goals
06/07 played Roma twice with 2 goals, played Milan twice with 1 goal
07/08 played Roma twice with 1 goal
08/09 played Inter twice with 1 goal
10/11 played Milan twice with 1 goal

6 goals
Ok, better than Messi I guess. But numbers don't tell the whole story. Barca is easier to shut out while playing Italian teams because of their style. Madrid is more dynamic and athletic and it can be hard to keep up with them. Messi always gets marked out since he plays in the center too. So to those saying Totti is better than Messi, I hope my input makes you re-analyze your stance. :)

Jul 1, 2010
Barcelona would be better with Messi on the wing and a real CF in the center like when they had Eto'o. But then Messi would whine like the little bitch that he is because he wants to play in the center to score more goals.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ok, better than Messi I guess. But numbers don't tell the whole story. Barca is easier to shut out while playing Italian teams because of their style. Madrid is more dynamic and athletic and it can be hard to keep up with them. Messi always gets marked out since he plays in the center too. So to those saying Totti is better than Messi, I hope my input makes you re-analyze your stance. :)
Plus having Messi at the center means the defenses just collapse on him and since it's Messi in the center the wings have no one to cross to. Barcelona become very one-dimensional at this point. Directness is what gives a compact defense trouble.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Barcelona would be better with Messi on the wing and a real CF in the center like when they had Eto'o. But then Messi would whine like the little bitch that he is because he wants to play in the center to score more goals.
No striker in the world would score as much as Messi, The guy has like 40 goals in La liga in 2/3 of the seasonthis. he's just has been doing for so long, that people take what he does for granted, he rarely has a bad game. Scores from everywhere, FK, PK and assists, he's the greatest club player ever at 24.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Plus having Messi at the center means the defenses just collapse on him and since it's Messi in the center the wings have no one to cross to. Barcelona become very one-dimensional at this point. Directness is what gives a compact defense trouble.
Yeah, it's like every play has to go through Messi. They even look afraid to take long shots from outside the box since Messi won't have touched the ball, it's ridiculous :D

- - - Updated - - -

No striker in the world would score as much as Messi, The guy has like 40 goals in La liga in 2/3 of the seasonthis. he's just has been doing for so long, that people take what he does for granted, he rarely has a bad game. Scores from everywhere, FK, PK and assists, he's the greatest club player ever at 24.
No, but Messi can still score a lot from a different position. And maybe they won't put 7 goals past some granada and Messi won't have as many hattricks but those are so irrelevant when it comes to winning titles. They need more diversity in their attack.

Jul 1, 2010
It's not about him scoring goals, it's about him making Barcelona very predictable and rather easy to neutralize by a well organized defense like Milan's.

With someone like Falcao in the center, they'd be a better team although Messi would perhaps score less.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
No, but Messi can still score a lot from a different position. And maybe they won't put 7 goals past some granada and Messi won't have as many hattricks but those are so irrelevant when it comes to winning titles. They need more diversity in their attack.
It's not about him scoring goals, it's about him making Barcelona very predictable and rather easy to neutralize by a well organized defense like Milan's.

With someone like Falcao in the center, they'd be a better team although Messi would perhaps score less.
Why play the best player in the world out of position, Messi is clearly better as CF, he's the best in the world in that position, and lol at easy to neutrailse, they've been dominating the football world for 4 years.

Jul 1, 2010
Why play the best player in the world out of position, Messi is clearly better as CF, he's the best in the world in that position, and lol at easy to neutrailse, they've been dominating the football world for 4 years.
He was originally a winger, it wouldn't be playing him out of position.

He's been invisible any time he has faced a quality and well organized defense. Chelsea, Inter, Milan(last year and this year), etc.

He's making his team too predictable, they need a CF who can head the ball to make their team less unidimensional.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Apparently Italian teams disagree with you. It's crazy how effective catenaccio seems against Barcelona, you don't even need good players to pull it off. I'm pretty sure Messi made Nesta look good last year instead of the other way around because he was always within reach.

May 22, 2007
Why were you asking for his stats?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)