[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Barcelona would be better with Messi on the wing and a real CF in the center like when they had Eto'o. But then Messi would whine like the little bitch that he is because he wants to play in the center to score more goals.
Hey, i have a copyright on this idea ever since messi move to the center and choked like a classic barcelona against good defences

- - - Updated - - -

Why play the best player in the world out of position, Messi is clearly better as CF, he's the best in the world in that position, and lol at easy to neutrailse, they've been dominating the football world for 4 years.
What a retarded idea, and not the first time you horribly fail on tactics.

Modern day football outside italy, forgot how to defend as a unit, control space, double mark certain players depending on the zone, etc
Messi has alot to thank to the decline of italian teams in europe. We are the only ones that know how to defend as i described it above.
Playing him out of his natural position in the center works, because of two reasons :
1) no one outside italy can defend as i described above
2) they manmark him, and he driftes to the center of the field, pulling his markers out of position.

remember germany killing argentina 4-0 ? when they had the players in the zone he was shadowing him ? yeah, thats what happens if you play in the center.

His natural position is right wing. period.

If barcelona would have had ronaldinho, eto'o or falcao and messi as a frontline, i wonder who could ever stop them.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Well there should be an italian team in the final this season, just look at this :D

1963: AC Milan 2:1 Benfica Lizbona
1973: Ajax 1:0 Juventus
1983: Hamburg 1:0 Juventus
1993: Olympique Marsylia 1:0 AC Milan
2003: AC Milan 0:0 (3:2) Juventus
2013: ?

And we lost all these finals :sergio:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Well there should be an italian team in the final this season, just look at this :D

1963: AC Milan 2:1 Benfica Lizbona
1973: Ajax 1:0 Juventus
1983: Hamburg 1:0 Juventus
1993: Olympique Marsylia 1:0 AC Milan
2003: AC Milan 0:0 (3:2) Juventus
2013: ?

And we lost all these finals :sergio:
so, you still wanna reach the final? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)