[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (3 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Will you feed it to me?
Sure, i'd have to eat it first, let it digest properly & i'd defecate straight into your mouth.

We're mid table club material. Had we been playing in Spain we'd have never secured a CL spot.

The club needs a complete overhaul.
The sad part is that our club was demoted, some star players abandoned ship, millions were wasted on washed up/ useless players & we still managed to make a winning return. Sucks to be an arsenal or pool supporter.:D

Stats show that if a year ends with number 3, then either Juve or Milan will be in Champions league final.
1963 Milan 2-1 Benfica

1973 Ajax 1-0 Juventus

1983 Hamburg 1-0 Juventus

1993 Marseille 1-0 Milan

2003 Milan 0-0 Juventus

2013????

EDIT: I just saw that it's been posted already!
Football Italia staff are copy/paste, google translate masters.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have no problems saying I hope Milan go past Barcelona as I hope for the best Juve can get. By eliminating Barca Milan can give us a big favour as the chances of us beating Milan are far greater than us beating Barcelona
The only teams I really dont want to see us facing are Barcelona, Bayern (a very good attacking side) and not sure about the 3rd team but Real Madrid have some great individual players and have Mourinho as a manager...
PSG are a good side (while something tells me they`ll win it I still cant see them as a serious contenders), Schalke and Galatasaray are weak while Malaga are not bad I am really not impressed by Porto.
As for Shakhtar they are a good side but like we have shown we can dominate them and Dortmund - I do see them as a good team but I dont think they`ll pose as much as a problem as the 3 great teams I mentioned before.
Honestly speaking I believe we will reach the final if we avoid Barca and Bayern

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
PSG are a good side (while something tells me they`ll win it I still cant see them as a serious contenders),
in the group, they had 2 pieces of shit Dynamo Kyiv & Dinamo Zagreb with their money all went to the next stage
next
Who Valencia? which are all beat
PSG piece of shit with a bitch Ibrahimovic
Juve Bayern Man Utd three favorite

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Sure, i'd have to eat it first, let it digest properly & i'd defecate straight into your mouth.

The sad part is that our club was demoted, some star players abandoned ship, millions were wasted on washed up/ useless players & we still managed to make a winning return. Sucks to be an arsenal or pool supporter.:D

Football Italia staff are copy/paste, google translate masters.
You actually invested in the team, which is the natural thing to do when you're in a slump. You have fans that do not and will never settle for not being among the top clubs in Italy, while our fans keep buying the most expensive season ticket in England. You're fans would have never settled for owners like Hill Wood and Kroenke, they'd have drove them out of the club long ago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I want Manchester for the next round.
No, we do not.

They will be the most difficult team for us to defend against. They can attack and hit on the counter, score from any situation whether it be set pieces, crosses, distance shots, or walk the ball across the line a la Barca. If we face them I hope it's the final.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You actually invested in the team, which is the natural thing to do when you're in a slump. You have fans that do not and will never settle for not being among the top clubs in Italy, while our fans keep buying the most expensive season ticket in England. You're fans would have never settled for owners like Hill Wood and Kroenke, they'd have drove them out of the club long ago.
Join us Freddo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i don't even know how the arsenal marketing people justify pricing their season tickets for as much as £2000 i guess i can only give the fans who are foolish enough to pay that much respect for showing more support to their club than it's owners

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
respect? they're fucking idiots who think that price is fine. something's only worth what people are willing to pay for it. those fans are just hipsters with money to burn.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
respect? they're fucking idiots who think that price is fine. something's only worth what people are willing to pay for it. those fans are just hipsters with money to burn.
respect in the sense they actually care about their club enough to pay over the top in the hope that money will turn into proper investments in turn success on the pitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)