[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (5 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
According to one of Celtic's midfielders it seems we only have one good footballer, Pirlo.

Praised Pirlo to the high lord, saying everything goes through him and he makes us tick (which is fair enough I suppose but Vidal and Cheesio also play a huge part in that too).

I think they will suffocate Pirlo, especially at Celtic Park, so it's vital the other two be on their A games.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
According to one of Celtic's midfielders it seems we only have one good footballer, Pirlo.

Praised Pirlo to the high lord, saying everything goes through him and he makes us tick (which is fair enough I suppose but Vidal and Cheesio also play a huge part in that too).

I think they will suffocate Pirlo, especially at Celtic Park, so it's vital the other two be on their A games.
Agreed. On their day both Vidal and Cheesio are just as devastating.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

They'll most likely try to mark Pirlo out of the game with Samaras or Hooper and play everyone else deep.:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)