[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (8 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Interesting draw. Celtic is pretty much the easiest opponent we could've faced at this stage. There are no excuses. We must destroy them.

Is there a chance to know who will we face if we'll qualify to the quarter finals yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, @acmilan... Toouuuugh luck bro. :D I'm really sad for you guys. :p

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Interesting draw. Celtic is pretty much the easiest opponent we could've faced at this stage. There are no excuses. We must destroy them.

Is there a chance to know who will we face if we'll qualify to the quarter finals yet?
No there will be no restrictions then, can face anyone.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously can't wait to see what your response will be. :D
The amount of broken links recently, is to damn high

new guy, we dont dislike you yet, but keep your suggestions coming and that will change soon
:spliff: :tup:

Me here ... and screw you, mate :D

Fuck Barca :stuckup:
I'm gonna say something now, and i recond a ton of people will rediculise it and have a laugh.
here goes:

So, if we are looking at barcelona's possible opponents before the draw, what was in the bowl ?

porto
arsenal
milan
shaktar
galasataray

From this selection, one can comprehend rather fast that Arsenal, Shaktar and Galasataray are easy picks

Arsenal lacks the means to create much against barcelona, lack the clinical strikers to make most of the very few chances they might get, their midfield wont do much against their passing, and their defence is lacking severely to trouble messi.

Shaktar is an interesting team, and would trouble many teams. i cant see them put their domminance that they showed against chelsea and first half juventus against barcelona, and while they will have a good amount of counterattacking chances, they have a serious lack of ways to stop barcelona's creativity.
It would be a scoring game, but big in favor of barcelona

Galasataray, same as arsenal basically, sure a ferocious side, but lacks means to stop the passing, creativity, and lack clinicallity.

this leaves porto and milan.

Porto is a team that could keep hold of the creativity, limiting their chances, not giving away as much. However, its not the same team it was last year. They lack the dangerous forwards to force barcelona to keep it safe or run major risks.
Not alot of goals would be scored, but barcelona would win.

Milan...
At first plenty will think "oh milan, they will get raped to bits"
Wel, not quite.

Lets not forget, milan's problem isnt neccecarely the defence, their problem is when they try making the game, they got hammered. However, as shown in europe, allegri's one good characteristic, is that he can put a very good deep lying defence, good team marking, good disruptive play. Barcelona will have troubles trying to create good chances, and the defenders will be motivated like fuck for this game.
First game beeing in milan is a good thing.

I expect Milan to give the initiative entirely to barcelona, who will not risk an el sharaawy counter, so i recond the game would end 0-0

However, in the away game, it gets interesting. IF they can hold it again, i could see el sharaawy score after a midfield mistake, and see that game end 1-1

From all the teams they could have drawn, milan is in my eyes the only one with an off chance to beat them

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I seriously can't wait to see what your response will be. :D

no see nada:

0x194; error

:::::::::: ::::::::: ::::::::: :::::::: :::::::::
:+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+:
+:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+
+#++:++# +#++:++#: +#++:++#: +#+ +:+ +#++:++#:
+#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+
#+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+#
########## ### ### ### ### ######## ### ###

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
i ll see your eastwood and i ll raise you "i eat green berets for breakfast" Arnie. As for your existentialist question, we are who we thought they were.
:D I don't think I will ever stop loving you.

This is not a slight on you, Foeller, it's just he always knows the right things to say.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
i ll see your eastwood and i ll raise you "i eat green berets for breakfast" Arnie. As for your existentialist question, we are who we thought they were.
You think you raised Eastwood with Arnie?
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)