[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (4 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nothing will happen to Chelsea..They made huge profits by winning the CL.

Plus Gazprom is sponsor of UEFA..Isnt it under the control of Roman or something ? pretty sure i read that somewhere.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Unfortunately for the Galatasaray fans, it cannot be them, as they will lose to Celtic in the quarterfinals.

Just watch it... Celtic will not only win this CL handily, they will do it by setting records... beating Juve 8-0 on both legs, and then moving on to decimate Galatasaray 7-1, destroy Borussia Dortmund 6-2 through an impressive 3-1 victory at Signal Iduna Park, followed by crushing maybe Barcelona or Man United in the final.

Samaras will not only win the Golden Boot for the CL, but he will have to be a shoo-in for the Ballon d'Or next year. He is like the Greek Amauri, but only better if you can believe that. :agree:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Unfortunately for the Galatasaray fans, it cannot be them, as they will lose to Celtic in the quarterfinals.

Just watch it... Celtic will not only win this CL handily, they will do it by setting records... beating Juve 8-0 on both legs, and then moving on to decimate Galatasaray 7-1, destroy Borussia Dortmund 6-2 through an impressive 3-1 victory at Signal Iduna Park, followed by crushing maybe Barcelona or Man United in the final.

Samaras will not only win the Golden Boot for the CL, but he will have to be a shoo-in for the Ballon d'Or next year. He is like the Greek Amauri, but only better if you can believe that. :agree:
:lol:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Post this on http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/

And they'll actually believe it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
doesn't @Maddy have a celtic jersey btw? :shifty:
i dont have a celtic jersey i have several from my vacations in the lovely country of alba. UMAD??

nice bait tho :D dont worry ill support juventus. wud like to go to parkhead for the game sadly some cunt decided i cant.

rNvZZ.png

- - - Updated - - -

Red accosted him. But I don't think he learned.
UGONELEARNTODAY?!

Attachments

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nice to see that this draw will allow some people round here to realise what utter cunts Celtic fans are. :)
TBH, I thought it was bad, bit not that bad. Makes me hate the U.S. ESPN announcers even more, which I didn't think was possible.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
TBH, I thought it was bad, bit not that bad. Makes me hate the U.S. ESPN announcers even more, which I didn't think was possible.
They give the same lip service to Rangers and every English team when they come over to play summer friendlies against MLS sides.

Rangers and Celtic are the same fans, just in different colored shirts.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i dont have a celtic jersey i have several from my vacations in the lovely country of alba. UMAD??

nice bait tho :D dont worry ill support juventus. wud like to go to parkhead for the game sadly some cunt decided i cant.

- - - Updated - - -

UGONELEARNTODAY?!

who's the cunt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)