[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (20 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I can't believe some people are saying that its ok if Juve don't qualify to the knock out stages this year?! That's such bull$#@!, a team that has gone on a 49 game unbeaten run, and that is dominating Italian football for the past 1 and a half year, to not get past the group stage is nothing short of inexcusable failure.
:agree:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I can't believe some people are saying that its ok if Juve don't qualify to the knock out stages this year?! That's such bull$#@!, a team that has gone on a 49 game unbeaten run, and that is dominating Italian football for the past 1 and a half year, to not get past the group stage is nothing short of inexcusable failure.
Borussia dortmund were the Germans champions in 2010 yet they were eliminated last season from first round. Man united were the EPL champions that year too and were eliminated last season from CL group stage, not to mention Man city who are the current PL holders and they look pretty likely to get eliminated from their group !

And if you consider the fact that Conte is banned from the touchline, the results in Europe are really not that bad (we're yet to lose by the way in this group).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Borussia dortmund were the Germans champions in 2010 yet they were eliminated last season from first round. Man united were the EPL champions that year too and were eliminated last season from CL group stage, not to mention Man city who are the current PL holders and they look pretty likely to get eliminated from their group !

And if you consider the fact that Conte is banned from the touchline, the results in Europe are really not that bad (we're yet to lose by the way in this group).
:agree:

Dec 31, 2008
Fuck Borussia Dortmund, Man chowder United and Shitty. Elimination from group stage is a bad result for Juventus regardless of the fact that the coach is banned from the sidelines. Fuck this peasantry attitude and let's look forward to win the next 2 games and qualify.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Nice to see several pages of discussion.

I know people are trying to soften the blow of any potential disappointments coming up, but as it stands the Juventus performance in Denmark is the reason why the team will have to take some serious points against Shakhtar and Chelsea to qualify, and put in really good performances. If it came down to drawing against a side that should have been the whipping boys in the group, then it would be a fairly embarrassing way to be eliminated from the competition, and the great performance against the European champions on London will be soon forgotten. The first game against Nordsjælland should have finished similarly to the one last night.
no, I'm saying it's shameful we can't get out of a group containing Chelsea, Shakhtar and Nordsjælland, because we didn't beat Nordsjælland. This is a hypothetical discussion, but people in here are just diverting much of the attention to the fact that Shakhtar and Chelsea are good and unequally including the (shameful) fact that we would be tied on 1st if we had just taken 6 points of Nordsjælland.
Keep skipping over the fact that we didn't take 6 points off Nordsjælland :D
I have got the perfect solution for you guys.

Let's lose our next 2 games, then dropping points against Nordsjawhatchamacallit won't matter one bit in the end. :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I can't believe some people are saying that its ok if Juve don't qualify to the knock out stages this year?! That's such bullshit, a team that has gone on a 49 game unbeaten run, and that is dominating Italian football for the past 1 and a half year, to not get past the group stage is nothing short of inexcusable failure.
Like Only-Juve said.

Most our players don't have CL experience. So getting knock out now, might learn our players their mistakes to next year, when we enter CL again.

We might face humuliation further in the tournament.

Juventino[RUS];3922817 said:
If you look at some members at this forum you will figure out that this rule is working
Is that a rule?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Looks like he's still butthurt about Ajax's elimination last year. Then again, looking at his face, he doesn't look like someone who minds butt pain. He actually looks like a man who enjoys that.

In any case, Dinamo won't let this go and Mulder will be regularly visiting the court room in the following months. :seven: Dinamo were cleared of any charges about fixing the match with Lyon and claiming that they fixed yesterday's match is no different than the idiots who keep claiming that Juve are bribing the refs. Only an anti-Juventino could support what Muldgay is saying. :agree: Are you a Juve hater, Janna? Are you? Your latest actions certainly make you look like a Juve hater.
Inter was cleared aswell, doesn't take the fact that they didn't cheat ;)

Also i don't think Youri cares much, the boy is filthy rich so Dinamo can suck it.

Nov 8, 2012
Like Only-Juve said.

Most our players don't have CL experience. So getting knock out now, might learn our players their mistakes to next year, when we enter CL again.

We might face humuliation further in the tournament.
Or we just beat the shit out of Chelsea. Expecting a win for Shakthar at Nordsjaelland, Shakthar and Juve will settle for a draw in the last game and both go through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)