[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (20 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
To make myself feel better, i would rather say it's good for Juve. As Barcelona is stronger than Milan, if we're to meet one of them. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4086750 said:
1) 36-38 games > 13 games (if you managed to reach final)
2) league system > cup system (playoff + group stage system too)
3) it's enough for ur team to play only draws in the play off round to win the trophy (away goal rule)

etc.
Then again, losing a single game 2-0 isn't fatal to your chances of winning a league in the way it is to your chances of progressing in knock-out football.

League v Cup debates are endlessly manipulated by teams depending on how things are going for them at any given time.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
To make myself feel better, i would rather say it's good for Juve. As Barcelona is stronger than Milan, if we're to meet one of them. :D
Barca is far stronger than Milan. They have secured winning La Liga and CL is the only thing they are fighting for. If they do the impossible and come back from the first leg result, they will win the whole thing.

Mar 9, 2006
Then again, losing a single game 2-0 isn't fatal to your chances of winning a league in the way it is to your chances of progressing in knock-out football.

League v Cup debates are endlessly manipulated by teams depending on how things are going for them at any given time.
It's easier to win cup than league, it's pretty obvious
CL or any other cup it's like sprint and any league tournament it's like marathon

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Neither is a temporary dip in form. You have practically no time to make up for a bad night in the CL.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4086764 said:
It's easier to win cup than league, it's pretty obvious
CL or any other cup it's like sprint and any league tournament it's like marathon
Depends on the draw.

If you had to beat Barca, Real and Bayern to win the CL, it's going to be harder than winning the league.

You can argue it either way.

You need fewer good performances to win a cup, but you can also afford fewer bad performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)