[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (21 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The level of disgust is irrelevant when Juve are in the quarters. The quality of the opponents is what counts and we need the weaker teams to proceed to the quarters. Milan are much weaker than Barca and they fight for a top 3 spot, while Barca wrapped up the title in Spain. Easy choice. Just think who'd you like to face in the quarters, Milan or Barca. Whatever the answer to this question is, that's the team you should prefer to pass the 1/8 finals.
This is an actual reason to hope for milan win. I can understand it and somehow I agree with this sentiment.

Still I hate milan so their game is kinda win-win situation. If barca advances I can taste milan tears, if milan advances one of the hardest opponents in the CL is out.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What are the chances of Juve drawing Milan?
1/7, but even if we don't get Barca in the quarters, we can get them in the semis or the final itself. The point is to completely avoid Barca since they are the #1 favs. And avoiding them will be guaranteed if someone else eliminates them, especially if that team is weaker than Juve.
What if we get Real Madrid, get knocked out, and Milan pass through to the semi finals after defeating Schalke.

Bet you would prefer Barca to go through then.
Yes , it's not a pleasant thought to see Milan winning the CL, but it's a long shot. For now we should think about the competition with Juve still in it. And imo, while we're participating, it's for the best if Barca are eliminated in this round and if Real gets Bayern in the next round.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
1/7, but even if we don't get Barca in the quarters, we can get them in the semis or the final itself. The point is to completely avoid Barca since they are the #1 favs. And avoiding them will be guaranteed if someone else eliminates them, especially if that team is weaker than Juve.

Yes , it's not a pleasant thought to see Milan winning the CL, but it's a long shot. For now we should think about the competition with Juve still in it. And imo, while we're participating, it's for the best if Barca are eliminated in this round and if Real gets Bayern in the next round.
:tup:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

This, and it shouldn't be rocket science. :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
As an Italian i will support any italian team in Europe that includes Inter even though i hate them with a passion. I also dont understand the Milan hate here, great team a lot of great battles between us and they have never done anything to make me hate them, i actually have a lot of respect for them.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

The difference between you and me is that you think we have a shot at the CL title.

I think we are too inexperienced to win titles at once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)