[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (11 Viewers)

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Dude, they give the same coefficient points for CL and EL games. So nothing changed really.
I'm thinking long-term, the amount of money Udinese have lost by not making the CL means that they will most likely be selling even more, and buying even less in the future. But it's all speculation at this point, just how I felt when I saw them crash out.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If we get Bendtner I will cry. Well not actually but I'll be asking for Marotta's head. I'd rather just get no one than Bentfucker.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He makes Borriello look like Trezeguet.
True :lol:

Oh and his movement in the box is hilarious aswell. To give you a picture of just how bad it is, I'll describe a little scenario:

Sunday afternoon, heading down the fields with some friends to play football. Three random guys join in, and the one with the worst technique insists on playing a striker because his condition isn't good enough to play MF. His movement consists of standing still next to defenders and making strange runs when no one is looking at him, and then he shouts at everyone on the pitch because they're not playing him the ball.

Actually, i'd rather have that guy than bendtner.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
ffs guys you dint even get what i was saying..Course we shouldnt be afraid of Dortmund.

Since BVB are in Pot 4 ,there's a chance for us of landing in the group of death with already two tough teams from Pot 1 and Pot 2.I mean imagine Madrid City Juve BVB..Without a quality striker a group stage exit would look certain if get a group such as this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)