[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Estimating Milan's chanses on success I forgot what a crap Arsenal is now. So the recognition of the fact that Italian team humiliated APLs top club, is the only good thing from this match.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wankfest over Ibra in Swedish media, go figure :p
Check out the shock in the English media. They don't know what hit them and how could that lazy tall flop outplay one of their teams.
But the conclusion is that when he'll face the mighty English NT defenders, he won't do shit.

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
First of all, I was incredibly pleased to see that most of the people here support Italian football in CL and posted balanced fair comments regarding the match. :hellyes:
Kudos to everyone for the great opinions and balanced evaluations.

Second, as a Milan fan I also am embarrassed of people like Red and Black, who come here just to troll. What's the point of doing this? Frankly, I am surprised he still isn't banned. :D

Regarding the match, I feel like Arsenal made things somewhat easy for us. But still nothing beats the feeling of owning stuck up EPL pundits and their teams. :D :D :D

Among the players, Ibra, Binho, Boateng, MVB, Silva were all outstanding. To those that said KPB hat trick vs Lecce and wonder goal vs Barca were flukes - here you go again.
To reiterate, if he keeps up this performances, he will become world class. And to think that he only returned from a one month injury.

Yesterday, we had only one veteran in midfield - MVB, and the most in form one for that matter too, and look how much the squad improved. With Aquillani, not the best play maker in the world we look even better. Go figure.
I say, screw Tevez and let's get 2 good midfielders, and next year we can go into CL play offs with more confidence.

As for Juventus and the league, this will be a moral boost for Milan, but it doesn't change anything in regards to Juve chances. You are still unbeaten and show great football as a unit. All of your strengths are still there.
I said it before and I will say again - this will be a very close Scudetto fight until the very end. If you keep using your strengths, you have just as big of a chance of winning it as we do.

Forza Milan. Respect to Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First of all, I was incredibly pleased to see that most of the people here support Italian football in CL and posted balanced fair comments regarding the match. :hellyes:
It's only because the majority wants Milan to have a tough schedule which will give better chances to Juve in the scudetto race.
If we weren't fighting for the scudetto, it would have been a different story here. Trust me :D

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Second, as a Milan fan I also am embarrassed of people like Red and Black, who come here just to troll. What's the point of doing this? Frankly, I am surprised he still isn't banned. :D

Regarding the match, I feel like Arsenal made things somewhat easy for us. But still nothing beats the feeling of owning stuck up EPL pundits and their teams. :D :D :D

Among the players, Ibra, Binho, Boateng, MVB, Silva were all outstanding. To those that said KPB hat trick vs Lecce and wonder goal vs Barca were flukes - here you go again.
To reiterate, if he keeps up this performances, he will become world class. And to think that he only returned from a one month injury.

Yesterday, we had only one veteran in midfield - MVB, and the most in form one for that matter too, and look how much the squad improved. With Aquillani, not the best play maker in the world we look even better. Go figure.
I say, screw Tevez and let's get 2 good midfielders, and next year we can go into CL play offs with more confidence.

As for Juventus and the league, this will be a moral boost for Milan, but it doesn't change anything in regards to Juve chances. You are still unbeaten and show great football as a unit. All of your strengths are still there.
I said it before and I will say again - this will be a very close Scudetto fight until the very end. If you keep using your strengths, you have just as big of a chance of winning it as we do.

Forza Milan. Respect to Juve.
Good post. You did very well. Arsenal played like a mediocre Serie A team afraid of Ibra but that doesn't take away from your performance.

Anyway, van Bommel. Didn't miss a pass did he? Thought he was brilliant.

You need to do something about that pitch though :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
blʘndu;3519623 said:
at least we're not doomed..we didn't lost and we have the best coach after dd (atm)..we need fiat to pump some nice money so that we can buy...and we need to fire marotta...

where are the chinese money for liverpool? last time i heard a big chink coorporation got 'pool...
Yeah no. You're just a tad behind on the news.:D

milan

Rossonero
Mar 30, 2006
It's only because the majority wants Milan to have a tough schedule which will give better chances to Juve in the scudetto race.
If we weren't fighting for the scudetto, it would have been a different story here. Trust me :D
Maybe, but your posts in particular were good too. It will be interesting to see Juve in CL next season. :p

Good post. You did very well. Arsenal played like a mediocre Serie A team afraid of Ibra but that doesn't take away from your performance.

Anyway, van Bommel. Didn't miss a pass did he? Thought he was brilliant.

You need to do something about that pitch though :p
Before the match I was slightly nervous about Arsenal wing play and Walcott. Where was Walcott btw? Did he play at all?
LOL at Aresnal fans saying we deliberately screwed up the pitch near the sidelines to slow down their flank play. :D :D

Also, lol at Arsenal fans / pundits saying that fast dynamic EPL football will rip Milan apart. :)
Arsenal was clueless about tactical positioning yesterday. When they encountered a proper Serie A defense line they just didn't know what to do.

Yes, MVB was great, but unfortunately we need to look for replacements, as he isn't consistent and doesn't get any younger.

As for Juve, I wish you a great summer mercato so you can hit CL strong next year. :D

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Maybe, but your posts in particular were good too. It will be interesting to see Juve in CL next season. :p

Before the match I was slightly nervous about Arsenal wing play and Walcott. Where was Walcott btw? Did he play at all?
LOL at Aresnal fans saying we deliberately screwed up the pitch near the sidelines to slow down their flank play. :D :D

Also, lol at Arsenal fans / pundits saying that fast dynamic EPL football will rip Milan apart. :)
Arsenal was clueless about tactical positioning yesterday. When they encountered a proper Serie A defense line they just didn't know what to do.

Yes, MVB was great, but unfortunately we need to look for replacements, as he isn't consistent and doesn't get any younger.

As for Juve, I wish you a great summer mercato so you can hit CL strong next year. :D
You guys should spend on midfielders instead of attackers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Check out the shock in the English media. They don't know what hit them and how could that lazy tall flop outplay one of their teams.
But the conclusion is that when he'll face the mighty English NT defenders, he won't do shit.
To be honest he deserves that reputation here, he is almost always terrible against English teams, something of a laughing stock actually. They'll just put this down to Arsenal being abysmal, which to be honest they were and have been for some time back there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe, but your posts in particular were good too. It will be interesting to see Juve in CL next season.

We really need to have a good summer mercato, not just for the CL but so we don't tank in the Seria A as well with fatigue, etc. We need to be able to maintain top 3 next year, so we don't have a repeat of the last 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)