[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
there is a large diffrence between "proven striker" and the demigod some people here(mostly dutch) make of him..

he is one of the better players in england on his position, with a good shot.
he is not Raul in his prime
There you go again posting nonsense. What has Raul in his prime got to do with anything.
We're talking as of now, RVP is yet to sign a new contract, and we might stand a slightest of chance, but I know it's that time of the year when people diss the likes of Higuain and RVP thinking we'll get/go for better alternatives, it's very cute.

Going by your logic, AC merda shouldn't have signed Ibra because everytime he faces Chiellini he can't do shet. Does that make Ibra an overrated, ugly fck?
..maybe it does I need to get my facht straight!

Mar 10, 2009
Why thank you Alen

as for Ibrahimovic? I kinda like him at the moment, got sent of in serie a, then destroys arsenal. Good one ibra, now please do this against in the Euro's

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
You guys don't really have the depth right now to mount a serious CL challenge and Schudetto challenge.
as long as bonucci is starting, we can't challenge shit..and i'm not taking only him, i'm saying that we don't have enough quality, a wc finisher..our team is full of players that should be on the bench (more than half)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
oh and btw esti fuckin garribia ? what has he done in this season other than that goal against napoli? that was so 4 months ago...ffs conte let elia on for 90 minutes. why did we spend that cash on him?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
blʘndu;3519589 said:
as long as bonucci is starting, we can't challenge shit..and i'm not taking only him, i'm saying that we don't have enough quality, a wc finisher..our team is full of players that should be on the bench (more than half)
You guys have a good base to build from. Something you should have stared along time ago.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
at least we're not doomed..we didn't lost and we have the best coach after dd (atm)..we need fiat to pump some nice money so that we can buy...and we need to fire marotta...

where are the chinese money for liverpool? last time i heard a big chink coorporation got 'pool...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
blʘndu;3519589 said:
yeah bonucci, cause we have a terrible defensive record ?

There you go again posting nonsense. What has Raul in his prime got to do with anything.
We're talking as of now, RVP is yet to sign a new contract, and we might stand a slightest of chance, but I know it's that time of the year when people diss the likes of Higuain and RVP thinking we'll get/go for better alternatives, it's very cute.

Going by your logic, AC merda shouldn't have signed Ibra because everytime he faces Chiellini he can't do shet. Does that make Ibra an overrated, ugly fck?
..maybe it does I need to get my facht straight!
people hype rvp up to the level raul played at

raul was amazing, even if i disliked him

rvp, nothing special, just one of the better epl forwards, and an ugly ass face

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
What a silly comparision, just bc they're both lefty. Anyway your reasoning is too retarded to discuss, ima let you be zacherioni.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hhahahahahaha i kacavjerrna urimit,po thu Shqiptar koka ky far moterqimi a ?! A veq e shajte shqip .

Qija motren n'goj :p
:lol:

What a silly comparision, just bc they're both lefty. Anyway your reasoning is too retarded to discuss, ima let you be zacherioni.
Yeah, I can't believe people are taking Zacheryah seriously here. Calling RvP nothing special. And then he disses Ronaldinho as if he wasn't one of the best players to ever play. ffs.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, they've really deteriorated. Let's hope Milan pissed off Van Persie to the extent where he joins us so he can get revenge on them. :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd keep my hands off RvP. He's a really good player, but if he can't stay fit at Arsenal, I can't imagine what he'd be once he hits Vinovo. Also, he'll be 29 by the end of the season, we should go for someone younger and less injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)