[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (4 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
this for you 8 ;) my offer still stands

++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

i am the one wavin you good riddance as you're about to get banned and we wont have to put up with your crap..and 50$ me says you didnt watch the game...and if you did i'll give you 500$ on top of the 50$ to get a vasectomy to make sure you're the last of your breed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eight

Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

Maybe Tony.

You had, what? , a billion chances.

You refused to change.

Enough.

I didn't have a billion chances. If I'm banned so should be Nick, Andy and Bürke. They have done far worse things than me. It's not because my opinions are more controversial I deserve to be banned and they don't.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
lets make this clear, capello will never lead us to glory, i never like him since he join juventus, im not juding him by this single defeat, but whens the last time we won a come back with his tactical change? the same goes to zlatan, he is a great player but i just hate the way cap seeing him as the savior of our team

capello is nobody, yes we have won all the demosetic game thz to our quality squad

oh yes capello, focuss on CL my arse, my mates are goin to laugh at me again tmr

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++
Don't worry
well get them 4-0 when they come to
LA STAADIOOO DELLEE ALPIIIII
Well that would make me feel a lot better lol, we can do that, at the end of the day we are JUVE, we're better than Bayern Munich, tonight was a one-off, 9/10 times we would beat them. We are better than Real, Barca and the Gunners. FORZA JUVE! We can turn this around at the Delle Alpi!

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Yes exactly. I caught myself looking for Camoranesi, when I realised that he might've been sacrificed. I felt hopeless, after that realisation.
Feels better now... I thought like I'm the only one who saw that Camo was by far our best player on the field during 1st half...

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
look, we played crap 2night, del piero played crap, zlatan played crap, abbiati played crap, trez was crap, nedved was crap, u get my point, they were all crap, what is important is we dont play like that again !!! we must win in turin, and why all the insults people? we're all juventus fans here, we all support the same team, i am a great fan of both del piero and ibrahimovic, they are BOTH class players, no need to start insulting each other though

Romano

May 22, 2004
Here come's my ban to.
**** all y'all ****ing idiots and the Del Piero and Zlatan threat I hate you all mother****ers can't you ****ing stop about mouning about Juventus players?
First of all, the DP haters : Man you idiots can never agree when DP is on form you always gotta say : ''doesn't matter, he's still crap - zlatan is better''
Zlatan haters : ''Stop about mouning when Zlatan is playing 1 or 2 games bad. ALWAYS complaining ; ahh zlatan sucks ! but when he plays good I never hear you saying zlatan was realy good today!''

Just to the haters : We are a ****ing team, IF you don't like it, don't support Juventus
And for the moderator Zlatan, man you should try to suck your own dick, I can't figure out why you are a moderator you are the biggest mother****ing DP hater and when Zlatan plays bad you always come back to ''but DP was worse''
I hate you mother****er you have no loyalty to the club, for you Juventus = Ibrahimovic

I hate this forum since Ibra came, when he came, 2 groups formed in here :
DP LOVERS - ZLATAN LOVERS (ZLATAN HATERS AKA DP HATERS)
Only a very few ''neutral'' who judge game by game not by history or 1 game
I can't even describe how i think about this actualy
just **** dp addictiness and zlatan addictiness

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Wait til we get our players back you fickle chumps! One defeat and everyones crying. Its ok! Now lets all get along nicely!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by forzajuve_27 ] ++

Well that would make me feel a lot better lol, we can do that, at the end of the day we are JUVE, we're better than Bayern Munich, tonight was a one-off, 9/10 times we would beat them. We are better than Real, Barca and the Gunners. FORZA JUVE! We can turn this around at the Delle Alpi!
reasoning V I E I R A :fero:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Note to moderators:

Swag, Zlatan or any other moderator, I really think this thread should be close, its getting very ugly in here and I don't think this is gonna end up well...

Just a advice here...

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)