[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
Here come's my ban to.
**** all y'all ****ing idiots and the Del Piero and Zlatan threat I hate you all mother****ers can't you ****ing stop about mouning about Juventus players?
First of all, the DP haters : Man you idiots can never agree when DP is on form you always gotta say : ''doesn't matter, he's still crap - zlatan is better''
Zlatan haters : ''Stop about mouning when Zlatan is playing 1 or 2 games bad. ALWAYS complaining ; ahh zlatan sucks ! but when he plays good I never hear you saying zlatan was realy good today!''

Just to the haters : We are a ****ing team, IF you don't like it, don't support Juventus
And for the moderator Zlatan, man you should try to suck your own dick, I can't figure out why you are a moderator you are the biggest mother****ing DP hater and when Zlatan plays bad you always come back to ''but DP was worse''
I hate you mother****er you have no loyalty to the club, for you Juventus = Ibrahimovic

I hate this forum since Ibra came, when he came, 2 groups formed in here :
DP LOVERS - ZLATAN LOVERS (ZLATAN HATERS AKA DP HATERS)
Only a very few ''neutral'' who judge game by game not by history or 1 game
I can't even describe how i think about this actualy
just **** dp addictiness and zlatan addictiness
Just to probe my point

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Here come's my ban to.
**** all y'all ****ing idiots and the Del Piero and Zlatan threat I hate you all mother****ers can't you ****ing stop about mouning about Juventus players?
First of all, the DP haters : Man you idiots can never agree when DP is on form you always gotta say : ''doesn't matter, he's still crap - zlatan is better''
Zlatan haters : ''Stop about mouning when Zlatan is playing 1 or 2 games bad. ALWAYS complaining ; ahh zlatan sucks ! but when he plays good I never hear you saying zlatan was realy good today!''

Just to the haters : We are a ****ing team, IF you don't like it, don't support Juventus
And for the moderator Zlatan, man you should try to suck your own dick, I can't figure out why you are a moderator you are the biggest mother****ing DP hater and when Zlatan plays bad you always come back to ''but DP was worse''
I hate you mother****er you have no loyalty to the club, for you Juventus = Ibrahimovic

Whats that now?

3 gone? .................Who's next? (Drums still rolling)

Keep this up guys!:D

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

u mean in an empty stadium? yes we are goin to beat bayern next game reasoning V I E I R A :fero:
Juve fill up for the big teams, and your right we have Vieira back, that will be a major factor. WE can beat Bayern, we can't let them get away with that, we've gotta send a message to the rest of Europe that we're not gonna back down this easy an that this is our year, Scudetto and Champions League double! FORZAAAAAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEE

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
-Why don't we play with a 3-5-2?
-Why don't we give Camoranesi a more free role where he shined with that last year?
-Why do we have to play with Blasi?
-Why don't we start with our ohn-form players?
-Why is Mutu being introduced in a game where he has to do a miracle?
-Why is Nedved still playing?
-Why is Zlatan not benched?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

reasoning V I E I R A :fero:
Yes, another Capello mistake. He's made us Vieira dependant.

--------------
On an unrelated not. Should I ask for a ban too? All the cool kids are doing it!

:rolleyes:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Here come's my ban to.

very well said, so i blame the overated capello :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
-Why don't we give Camoranesi a more free role where he shined with that last year?
saved me the typing ..

Dec 26, 2004
Anyone have an easier way of getting banned without bothering to write a whole page of:

**** Zlatan (The Player)
**** DP
**** Zlatan (The Mod)
**** DP
**** Zlatan (I don't know the mod or the player **** them both anyway)

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Damnit, we really need to phase out Neddy. He is no longer the same player, age is really catching up to him and it shows all too often.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Yes, another Capello mistake. He's made us Vieira dependant.

--------------
On an unrelated not. Should I ask for a ban too? All the cool kids are doing it!

:rolleyes:
lets blame the France NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)