[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (17 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

When the 2nd half start and I saw Chilleni and DP on the field I think like OK he surely took Blasi out but who else is substitued???

Nedved ??? no don't think so...
Gianni ??? Capello will never play with one DM away even if he losing 5-0 after 1st half...
Zlatan ??? sure thing :rofl:

then I realize he took Camo out... what a crazy decision...
Yes exactly. I caught myself looking for Camoranesi, when I realised that he might've been sacrificed. I felt hopeless, after that realisation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eight

Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
While I obviously agree with 7's banning (the mods showed super-human restraint), I am in no way "happy" about it.

I would rather he'd have changed for the better, TBH..

*sigh*

Again, the mods' decision was absolutely justified.
Pedophile.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
In memory for Seven who will be surely missed! take it no one liked him here. Ah well this is a site for opinions anyway. were all entitled. Laters Seven! is he gone for good then?

Eight

Oct 18, 2005
My ban wasn't deserved at all. Basically I just asked for it because the ignorance here has become too much.

What is with all these Zlatan lovers?

Eight

Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++
In memory for Seven who will be surely missed! take it no one liked him here. Ah well this is a site for opinions anyway. were all entitled. Laters Seven! is he gone for good then?
Ehm, we're obviously not all entitled ;).

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Ok here comes my Ban, Suck my dick you filthy little Del Piero dickriding whore, I dont give two shits what you think, you claim to be fair in critizsme?

How about all the Zlatan is shit comments? Are they fair?
I dont see you being upset because of that.

To respond to a post saying that Del piero was fighting good and giving a good game compared to Zlatan who was shit without mentioning Del pieros name is ****ing impossible.

And then you call me a shit supporter, laughable. I have more juveblood in me then you will ever have. All you will have is Del pieros seemen in you mouth so go **** yourself and **** everybody else too. I dont need this shit so im out.

Thx for the time and bye bye. Ill support Juve with my friends instead with some ****ing degenarate animals which u can find in this forum.

Im sure u will miss me.
Woww...

I told you guys Hell will broke lose tonight...

Well, so Tony and Seven banned... theres a profesy for you

:D

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Very constructive post... thanks for you words of wisdom :rolleyes:

Sorry man... I will try to fix it as I can...

Dear Zlatan this game aint important as it has no direct effect on yar wakefulness of winning the Golden Ball nor on Capello Sexual Maturity dream of making another copy of Van Basten...

Do ya feel better now ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)