[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (13 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
guys,guys,guys...

Look, like I said in a early post, our front line wasn't the problem tonigth, they all plaeyd bad becouse they didn't have a midfield support... we could have Van Basten up there and he would have the same game that Ibra and DP had, without midfield support our front line is nill,cero,sip,nada...you get the point :D
Spot on! thats right...!

Forza Juventus !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

atleast Zlatan scored today! The goals are the only thing that counts in this forum anyway!

so

zlatan > DP today

YEAAHAHA ABABABY!
And the constructive posts full with wisdom keep comming...

:rolleyes:

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Zlatan played 30 minutes more than Trez. He surely got more ball than Trez got. Both have a completely different role in the team, Zlatan is there to be creative and create chances for other or himself. He did neither. Trez is our man closest to the opposision's goal, because he's the most sure player to score in our team. He did not get the chance to do anything though. Trez also kept the ball at his feet and passed it, the two-three times in the game he had the ball.

Del Piero, generally looked dangerous on the ball and did not make any foolish mistakes- opposite to how Zlatan lost every ball he got. Del Piero also kicked a few dangerous set-pieces. Del Piero did more than Zlatan this match in half the time.

@ DelPieroforlife, good to know. Thanks.

When the 2nd half start and I saw Chilleni and DP on the field I think like OK he surely took Blasi out but who else is substitued???

Nedved ??? no don't think so...
Gianni ??? Capello will never play with one DM away even if he losing 5-0 after 1st half...
Zlatan ??? sure thing :rofl:

then I realize he took Camo out... what a crazy decision...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The scoreline DOES NOT represent exactly what happened out there....

This "execution" could have easily been 4, or 5 to 1

I dont even know where to start with this grim reality....

We were out-played, out passed, out- possessed, out- hustled, out-muscled, out-shot, out- paced,OUT-COACHED , and it goes on and on...

WE were the DISGRACE of Italian soccer today. A good, not great team beat the shit out of us. If it was Chelsea or Barcelona, I might be able to accept this more...but Bayern ????

ANY coach worth his weight will watch the replay of this match, and see exactly what our weaknesses are, and plan accordingly

I dont remember the last time I've saw us play so bad. We were beaten to every ball, we were given NO room or space by Bayern...they played a perfect game. We had NO gameplan. That STUPID ASSHOLE CRAPELLO WAS OUT- COACED !!!!

We were running around aimlessly out there, like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off...with BIRD FLU no less........

If I hear one more person compare Zlatan with Van Basten, I'm gonna vomit. The guy didnt show up today, hasnt showed up this season, and reminds me more of Nicola Amoruso, rather than Van Basten.

I dont have any praise for Trez, or anyone else because everyone was really piss-poor today, and Abbiati let one in that only HE could possibly let in...

Its funny, CRAP says he is focused on the CL, and not on the scudetto. He better get his head out of his ass, because this team with him as coach WILL NEVER win the CL, so he better care about the scudetto, otherwise we'll end up trophy-less ala Milan last season.

If we continue to play this way, we can kiss everything goodbye, and look forward to the UEFA Cup next season.....

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

And the constructive posts full with wisdom keep comming...

:rolleyes:
Thank you for saving me the time of writing that, dear sir.

Though ironically, by thanking you, i've written just as much :D.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I don't give a damn what is seven saying or anyone else,I told you what are you doing,and you are rolling the same story over and over again.
You became a prosaic posting that comments about Del Piero.
It wouldn't surprise me that even if Del Piero is sitting on the banch, you would start to attacking him that he is not sitting properly.

Ok here comes my Ban, Suck my dick you filthy little Del Piero dickriding whore, I dont give two shits what you think, you claim to be fair in critizsme?

How about all the Zlatan is shit comments? Are they fair?
I dont see you being upset because of that.

To respond to a post saying that Del piero was fighting good and giving a good game compared to Zlatan who was shit without mentioning Del pieros name is ****ing impossible.

And then you call me a shit supporter, laughable. I have more juveblood in me then you will ever have. All you will have is Del pieros seemen in you mouth so go **** yourself and **** everybody else too. I dont need this shit so im out.

Thx for the time and bye bye. Ill support Juve with my friends instead with some ****ing degenarate animals which u can find in this forum.

Im sure u will miss me.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

And then, you will see the clasic DP vrs Zlatan post like:

"Del Piero is the worst player in the world bla, bla .bla

Zlatan is a complete waste of time, yada, yada, yada"

At least Zlatan scored a goal...."

Del Piero should retire, bring Cassano in january, crap, crap, crap"

Zlatan didn't do shit in the game, he must be sold bla,bla,bla"

Del Piero is a joke..."

Zlatan is Capello's biatch"
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

atleast Zlatan scored today! The goals are the only thing that counts in this forum anyway!

so

zlatan > DP today

YEAAHAHA ABABABY!
Call me Nostradamus from now on :D

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
While I obviously agree with 7's banning (the mods showed super-human restraint), I am in no way "happy" about it.

I would rather he'd have changed for the better, TBH..

*sigh*

Again, the mods' decision was absolutely justified.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)