[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (32 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Tactical changes potentially says Allegri?

Wish we had the luxury to introduce Cuadrado at half, which would be an absolute nightmare for a tired Barcelona.

Honestly, we'll have no excuses if we don't eliminate Barcelona tomorrow. Barcelona needs 4 goals, therefore they will be attacking insanely, and pouring players forward. We are not Roma, our backline is the best in the world, and we have very strong counter attacking players in Sandro, and Cuadrado. We should be able to murder them on the counter. Furthermore, in possession, we should be able to pressure them at times...every position is elite in our team. When your worst player is arguably Sami Khedira, you're in a very good situation.

I don't like what Alves said about a 60-40 probability to move on. That is almost treating it like welp...we're going to lose at Camp Nou. We should go in with the mentality that we are better than them...because we are. They are only better in attack...every other position we are stronger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
What an insane statement we can make is we neutralise them again, or even win the game.

Such an opportunity

All the world is like "if any team can do it, its barcelona"

If we completely shut that down, that will become "this juve is so freightening, they even shut up barcelona's front 3".

- - - Updated - - -

Like when he was bashing us for the past decade following calciopoli ?

I havent forgotten that one bit.
The first half - when they bow out with a whimper the chat won't be about our great recovery in the last 10 years but about how Barcelona have regressed in the last 5. It will take a while for our position to be re-solidified as one of the perennial contenders but we will get there. We don't need a strong league around us to do it (see Bayern) or a massive amount of sponsorship money (Manchester United :lol:). What we do need are hungry players and competence throughout our organisation which we have in spades. That's why we let people leave when they want to and why it has worked out for us.

Your second point I agree. Big respect for Vialli as a former Juventus captain but absolutely none for him as a pundit. Glory hunter.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What a $#@!ing bad quotes.So everybody thinks that we will lose.Especially they think that we won't win.Okay.
What are the quotes for us eliminating Farsa in a two leg games?
Bayern need the win more than Juve and they're more likely to win than Juventus. Juve can afford to lose. This is how they make the quotes.

- - - Updated - - -

so we are going for the win
I doubt it. Allegri:

“Dybala is fine, so is everyone, fortunately. As for the line-up, I think there will be few or no variations from the first leg. However, in tactical terms and when it comes to attitude, I might change something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)