[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (31 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just for reference....Barcelona's home record in the Champions League this year:

Barcelona 7 - Celtic 0
Barcelona 4 - Man City 0
Barcelona 4 - Monchengladbach 0
Barcelona 6 - PSG 1

So, so far in the champions league they have only conceded 1 goal at home and on average have scored over 5 goals. All 4 of their home results would be satisfactory in order for them to get to the semi finals.

This barca team may not be as good as Guardiola's one (which was overall much more complete and hard working). However, this Barca team has goals in them.

Make no mistake. This is still a VERY difficult match for us. We need to score twice as Allegri said. Sitting back and going for the break is something that I think all 4 of their opponents have tried. We need to be balanced and look to attack when needed just like we did in the 1st leg - We have to IGNORE Camp Nou and assume its just any other game.
And you think that we will concede 4 without scoring even 1?No way.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope they play Mathieu again. The rest will come from itself.
Nothing is more true than this and also we must use the advantage of the clown's trio in their defense.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'd love to win with either a cheeky 0-1, score early then conserve energy :lol:
Or, trash them Bayern style 0-4 at home, then conserve energy last 30 minutes.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Why is everyone mentioning the impact of Camp Nou? Juve play in louder and much more hostile enviroments on a weekly basis. I don't get why they could scared of that non-special atmosphere. Knowing what players do we have it's not an issue for sure. :shifty:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why is everyone mentioning the impact of Camp Nou? Juve play in louder and much more hostile enviroments on a weekly basis. I don't get why they could scared of that non-special atmosphere. Knowing what players do we have it's not an issue for sure. :shifty:
The Nou Chant :mut: As loud as a 3. Bundesliga stadium

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
working wednesday night. juve have never lost a champions league game when I was at work.

so semis here we come

:maddy:

I had a similar story with my black Juve shorts back in 2013. Bayern ended that run. So I ended shorts life.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is it really thad bad? You said that it has a very commercial feel, not authentic like say the Signal Iduna Park or Anfield.
Yes.
If we go through tomorrow, just a little part of their fans will cry or be angry. Most of them will say "wuh doesnt matter, it was nice to be here, was a nice trip, nice city. Lets make the last photos and then lets go to sleep, we have to get up early"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)