[CL] Barcelona 0-0 JUVENTUS [19th April, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From Luis enriques comments...they will obviously go all guns blazing at us and exactly replicate what they did to PSG.

They are desperate...they know they will most likely do not get past us 6 goals like PSG and im pretty sure our defense is worrying them. I mean, the fact they need to break us fast and set us mentally for a whooping.

Theres when i want to see how we will react. The fact that they will go all in will give us a lot of spaces to run with the ball. This Juventus team in this new formation plays offensively much better when the other teams wants to take the game to us, since we dont have top notch playmaking to break sturdy defenses.

If we are able to scare them one or twice while they are berserk on us...maybe we will calm them a little and force them to not press us that hard offensively. This will bring the game to the tempo we had in turin and we will be able to play our game tactically.

Im just praying they go all nuts and leave spaces for us to attack. I hope their desperation to score fast and exorcise their psg experience backfires on them.

Im just worried about some patches of ou 2nd half on the first leg. Lets hope they didnt figured us out

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I just hope they play Mathieu again. The rest will come from itself.
He cost something like 30 million as well. Imagine how good Barcelona would be if they actually had a good defence all these years? They would have won the CL every season since 2009.

They were very fortunate to have so many youngsters come through and be world class but now that their academy has not produced the same calibre of players look how much of a mess their team is.

It looks like there is a serious rebuilding job needed there because their attack has carried them for the passed couple of seasons and now it's not able to carry them anymore

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
From Luis enriques comments...they will obviously go all guns blazing at us and exactly replicate what they did to PSG.

They are desperate...they know they will most likely do not get past us 6 goals like PSG and im pretty sure our defense is worrying them. I mean, the fact they need to break us fast and set us mentally for a whooping.

Theres when i want to see how we will react. The fact that they will go all in will give us a lot of spaces to run with the ball. This Juventus team in this new formation plays offensively much better when the other teams wants to take the game to us, since we dont have top notch playmaking to break sturdy defenses.

If we are able to scare them one or twice while they are berserk on us...maybe we will calm them a little and force them to not press us that hard offensively. This will bring the game to the tempo we had in turin and we will be able to play our game tactically.

Im just praying they go all nuts and leave spaces for us to attack. I hope their desperation to score fast and exorcise their psg experience backfires on them.

Im just worried about some patches of ou 2nd half on the first leg. Lets hope they didnt figured us out

I think we straight out win tomorrow. Barca will tire out going all out, we will hit them hard on counters and they will have to stop.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope they play Mathieu again. The rest will come from itself.
from what I see they are switching to a 4 man back.. 4.3.3 Look for Jodi Alba to replace Mathieu on the left side

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Allegri looks concerned about that plane. Maybe Barca sabotage. I mean if Juve crash down Uefa will probably give Barca the moral win and advance.
No. They'll probably make the plane take off again. Making sure it'll arrive safely the 2nd time around.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its shame that Matieu will most likely get the bench. He was atrocious on the first game and i dont think Luis enrique is THAT moronic to let him get owned again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)