[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Has anyone an idea why rabiot isn't playing? Why do we have bought him?
"Blaise Matuidi was again picked instead of summer signing Adrien Rabiot and Sarri explained the complex fitness jigsaw puzzle he is putting together.

“Rabiot is a player of great quality, but he hasn’t played a single competitive game in 2019. :baus: He arrived with such determination and sharpness, but when you haven’t played for months, there’s going to be a physical blowback from that. He is a very sensitive guy and so that physical reaction was something he also suffered with psychologically."

https://www.football-italia.net/144175/sarri-juve-did-well-get-draw

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
"Blaise Matuidi was again picked instead of summer signing Adrien Rabiot and Sarri explained the complex fitness jigsaw puzzle he is putting together.

“Rabiot is a player of great quality, but he hasn’t played a single competitive game in 2019. :baus: He arrived with such determination and sharpness, but when you haven’t played for months, there’s going to be a physical blowback from that. He is a very sensitive guy and so that physical reaction was something he also suffered with psychologically."

https://www.football-italia.net/144175/sarri-juve-did-well-get-draw
Does this mean he is waiting for a low intensity game to give him minutes? He brought him on against Parma and he looked sloppy.
Next matches are on paper easy. He should play more in those, against Hellas Verona Brescia and spal. Hopefully after these games he becomes a starter.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I actually don't understand the rabiot situation. He didn't play last season...he joins juve and plays preseason to help get him fit and ready...the season starts and he doesn't play. Isn't that kind of going backwards in his plan to become a starter?

Nonetheless my concern is the only change after what seemed like a game we struggled in a few days ago is bernadeschi. Pjanjc danilo and higuain all potentially suspect to injuries or not being 100 percent.

As usual we will be reliant on ronaldo to make things happen.

I'll wait for the game to pass judgement on Sarri. However another dismal performance will make me jump on the anti sarri bandwagon pretty quickly.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Of course there is.

Atletico have a real coach, puts ours to shame that’s for sure.
But I'm telling you he used the exactly same eleven this weekend that is showing in the prediction you posted. Consequently, how can you criticize Sarri for lack of rotation yet praise Simeone for the exactly same thing? Do you even logic bro?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)