[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wtf happened there. Thought he was joking when he lightly kicked the bald guy but then he wrecked the advertising board? What an odd sequence.

Dude has weird hormones

Fucking disgusting. Should be sold just for that alone
Shut the fuck up you fat bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice. Show some passion for all i care.
Champions care. Look at Soybala standing there totally calm probably dreaming of a gluten free lunch.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I remember Sarri getting annoyed before the EL final last year, Higuain was dropped for Giroud. First half was even but Chelsea blew Arsenal away in the second as Sarri claimed his first title, European title too...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
"Blaise Matuidi was again picked instead of summer signing Adrien Rabiot and Sarri explained the complex fitness jigsaw puzzle he is putting together.

“Rabiot is a player of great quality, but he hasn’t played a single competitive game in 2019.:baus: He arrived with such determination and sharpness, but when you haven’t played for months, there’s going to be a physical blowback from that. He is a very sensitive guy and so that physical reaction was something he also suffered with psychologically."

https://www.football-italia.net/144175/sarri-juve-did-well-get-draw
Sarri says Rabiot is out of form and people claim to know better.

Yeah, we've already been there and done that. Just let it go.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With 4 injuries already he should really stop using the same XI every 3 days.
What are you talking about? We're 3 games into the season and we start talking about rotation like it's some magic wand that resolves all the injury problems, but it's not.

Injuries happen and it's impossible to predict who gets hurt and when. Chiellini tore his ACL during an ordinary training, shit happens.

Take Man City for example - they're left with one CB only for their CL match. Laporte out for 6 months, Stones 5 weeks. Shit happens, life goes on.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
What are you talking about? We're 3 games into the season and we start talking about rotation like it's some magic wand that resolves all the injury problems, but it's not.

Injuries happen and it's impossible to predict who gets hurt and when. Chiellini tore his ACL during an ordinary training, shit happens.

Take Man City for example - they're left with one CB only for their CL match. Laporte out for 6 months, Stones 5 weeks. Shit happens, life goes on.
Man, I didn't talk about 11 substitutions every week. I just said about changing 2-3 players at crucial positions. It will also help the starting players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)