[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
If we play for a draw like we have on our previous two away games against Atletico, we will lose just like the previous 2 attempts.
I would love to see us try to impose our game, but I’m fully expecting a game of sideways passing and no real chances created.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is what I don't understand. We are moving forward, I am backing the team but the manager has done nothing for me to back him or respect him. Now if I predict we will end up third in the league, does it mean that I want it to happen? Only naive people believe so. I want us to win everything there is to be won, year in year out, but this time around I think we'll end up empty handed. It does not make me less of a fan and it does not warrant idiotic posts from certain members that go to a personal level.
You genuinely think this team will finish 3rd in the league?

Not trying to goad/argue I just don't get it. I don't rate Sarri at all but ffs the squad is head and shoulders above anything else in Italy. The Coppa Italia isn't even worth caring about but there is no excuse for not finishing first in Serie A.

To not win Serie A this season would be an epic failure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Not trying to goad/argue I just don't get it. I don't rate Sarri at all but ffs the squad is head and shoulders above anything else in Italy. The Coppa Italia isn't even worth caring about but there is no excuse for not finishing first in Serie A.

The squad is better than every other teams, but we have a coach who is notorious for using the same 12-13 players every week and running them into the ground. We are already notorious for our crazy injury situations and shitty fitness, I shudder to see the condition of this team of 30+ year olds in March/April.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I do because I know how much damage a manager can cause. I may be wrong but this is remains my prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)