[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (18 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Man, I didn't talk about 11 substitutions every week. I just said about changing 2-3 players at crucial positions. It will also help the starting players.
Three games into the season with international break in between. I see no reason to rotate tbh.
The only one could be Pjanic and only because of the knock he received while playing for Bosnia. It was risky from Sarri to play Pjanic but it's somewhat understandable, Allegri had done that too.

Rotation will come, no worries. Once Rabiot and Ramsey get fit, they won't sit on the bench. Dybala and Bentancur should play more too.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
my sincere apologies please do forgive my hair priviledge. what is your preferred term?
Ok. Let me think of one and I’ll get back to you. Thank you for understanding. These underprivileged people have feelings too.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not trying to play devil's advocate here but let's say he rotates and fields a completely different team with a different formation and we get totally crushed by Atlético. I mean beat to a pulp.

Now what would tuz reaction be? They'd fucking eat him alive. But who knows, maybe it is the right time for change since we don't have Costa, Chielini and possible not Pjanic either.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Have you ever played football, even amateur?
Its normal.
When I played semi-professional football, we were in preseason training. And we were doing burpees. I accidentally burpee’d onto a fellow team mate’s highly aroused penis. I just turned around to him (still penetrated) and said “it’s ok”

“It’s normal” so we both just laughed and I let him finish me off.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not trying to play devil's advocate here but let's say he rotates and fields a completely different team with a different formation and we get totally crushed by Atlético. I mean beat to a pulp.

Now what would tuz reaction be? They'd fucking eat him alive. But who knows, maybe it is the right time for change since we don't have Costa, Chielini and possible not Pjanic either.
I don't think the lack of rotation is his only problem.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Sarri really needs to start growing some balls and play the new guys.

I would change Rabiot for Matuidi from the start, and maybe Dybala for Higuain.
If Ramsey got 30 min in him, he should be the first sub when Khedira is gassing out after an hour.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
Boy, Bernardeschi must be killing it in training. How this dude that has been shit in all the games for both club and NT gets to start against Atletico is beyond me. Costa injury and all..

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Boy, Bernardeschi must be killing it in training. How this dude that has been shit in all the games for both club and NT gets to start against Atletico is beyond me. Costa injury and all..
Dybala has been shittier.

Both these guys have to play through the middle, they dont suit a winger formation.

Cancelo would have been fundamental for width without Douglas Costa

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala has been shittier.

Both these guys have to play through the middle, they dont suit a winger formation.

Cancelo would have been fundamental for width without Douglas Costa
:agree:

We’ve seen over and over that neither Dybala nor Bernadeschi has the qualities to be a winger. Bernadeschi was best as a CAM at Viola, and Dybala best as an SS here.

With Costa out, what I’d be interested in seeing is a 4-3-1-2, with Bernadeschi (or Ramsey when he is finally fit) behind a Dybala-Ronaldo front 2.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #220
    Pretty sure we gonna get rekt tomorrow/today.

Remind me if/when I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Cuads make the CL List?

Why not Cuads as RM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)