[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
It will be the same discount allegri side once again with the same crappy players failing as usual. One injury to costa and the whole attack goes to shit no one can dribble or bring the ball forward.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
all the games are played at the same time, no? thats an unfair amount of pressure
There are 2 early games in other groups that I'm sure will put the pressure on us in some way. Not to mention Inter and Napoli playing on Tuesday. That's really hard to deal with mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be the same discount allegri side once again with the same crappy players failing as usual. One injury to costa and the whole attack goes to shit no one can dribble or bring the ball forward.
You know maybe you should stop calling it discount Allegri side if another manager is using it too?

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How many times are you going to repeat the same "joke?'
73 times

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have a good feeling about this. We'll lose and chaos will reign here on tuz.
Give Sarri a chance!

- - - Updated - - -

We all wish for rotation.

We all know that won't happen.

Matuidi, Khedira in midfield. Berna on the wings.
Don't repeat what we've been saying, that's a forum for exchanging ideas

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Even if we lose this and that's a big "if" considering how Atletico been doing this season, it will not be the end of the world. We can still beat them at home and have better results against the remaining teams in the group. I think in recent years it has been proven that group stage does not mean much. For example, last season finalists, LFC and Spurs, had the same amounts of points as the 3rd team in their groups.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Even if we lose this and that's a big "if" considering how Atletico been doing this season, it will not be the end of the world. We can still beat them at home and have better results against the remaining teams in the group. I think in recent years it has been proven that group stage does not mean much. For example, last season finalists, LFC and Spurs, had the same amounts of points as the 3rd team in their groups.
not really. That's a rather small "if" considering all the injuries, coach's illness, midfield and defense personnel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)