[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-2 JUVENTUS [September 18th, 2019] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #81
    I actually don’t mind Matuidi as long as there are others out there who can control play. It would be fine with Pjanic and Rabiot, if that is what we got. I have my doubts Ramsey will play much.
    The players we want the most are the players that get injured the most. It's incredible. (Chiellini, Costa, Ramsey). Ronaldo, god help us if he goes down.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #84
    Or they haven’t played football for two years, like Rabiot.
    I see no reason at all why he isn't playing regularly. I"m not saying he should be starting but he should be playing more. Sami always starts like a shooting star but his form literally disappears somewhere in the atmosphere. Rabiot can't be worse.

- - - Updated - - -

We're just an unlucky club, always have been.
    I hate superstition. We just have a habit of fumbling the ball when we are on the one yard line. We buckle.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I see no reason at all why he isn't playing regularly. I"m not saying he should be starting but he should be playing more. Sami always starts like a shooting star but his form literally disappears somewhere in the atmosphere. Rabiot can't be worse.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate superstition. We just have a habit of fumbling the ball when we are on the one yard line. We buckle.
    We have an entire half-country of haters... all that negative energy builds up resulting in bad luck for us in Europe.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #86
    We have an entire half-country of haters... all that negative energy builds up resulting in bad luck for us in Europe.
    We are strong in the face of competition/adversity up until we need that touchdown LOL

All of Europe last year was like yeah, Juve is one of the favs for CL. This year, yeah, Juve is the fav for the CL...watch what happens bro. It ain't luck. The only thing I can recall down to bad luck was the Buffon red card vs RM and that fucking turkish gave in a blizzard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot played in a lot of the preseason matches. It’s not like he’s performing open heart surgery and hasn’t done it in 15 years.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #88
    Rabiot played in a lot of the preseason matches. It’s not like he’s performing open heart surgery and hasn’t done it in 15 years.
    Exactly. I think he played in nearly every single pre-season match...looked sharp. He made a couple blunders but maybe Sarri is worried more about that (and Rabiot learning the tactics first) so he is using lack of matches as an excuse to the media. It has been clear though, aside from Danilo (only cuz MDS was injured) and say, MDL (again, cuz Chiellni is injured) he is clearly using Max's most played players. He seems to want the team chemistry to remain while the team learns his tactics. That's my guess anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Such a spanking incoming. It's going to be pathetic.
    I was expecting some light spanking by Napoli pre game and instead we played awesome football for 60 minutes (30 mins defensive brainfart made peeps forget how good that was). Hoping for similar insane pressuring and combination plays, fired up for a big game.

But not expecting it without Costa there to jumpstart the attack.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Last season in Turin, Atlético didn't touch the ball and Ronaldo was thrusting his willy into Simeone's face. If Danilo recovers I think Cuadrado will be on the wing instead of Berna. Hope Dybala gets to play, it looks like we're trying to force a move in January with no replacement unfortunately. I expect Higuain to have no shots on goal tomorrow.
    In what world would we sell Dybala with no replacement? We sold Kean and are days from selling Mandzukic. Cant go from too many options in CFs to nothing except a Higauin who struggled to score double figures past 2 years.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    In what world would we sell Dybala with no replacement? We sold Kean and are days from selling Mandzukic. Cant go from too many options in CFs to nothing except a Higauin who struggled to score double figures past 2 years.
    Well, we lose Kean and Mandzukic and piss off Dybala enough then we're going to struggle to get anyone in January. Maybe we get Icardi in Summer to ride the bench like Dybala because he doesn't excel in Sarriball like Higuain.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Well, we lose Kean and Mandzukic and piss off Dybala enough then we're going to struggle to get anyone in January. Maybe we get Icardi in Summer to ride the bench like Dybala because he doesn't excel in Sarriball like Higuain.
    Higuain excels in Sarriboo, he set a record in Serie A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)