[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (21 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
no, there are not SOME ultras. that's a completely false argument. the curva is basically full of people, the ultras are attending the matches. if they chose to buy the tickets, it means they can afford it.
Yes, the curva is full of people, that doesn't mean that every guy in there is an Ultra, but this was the case some years ago. And why do I have to repeat myself? What are they supposed to do? Just take it and keep the club increase the prices every year. At a point they really cannot afford it anymore if this trend goes on.

you visited the stadium several times, and never complained about ticket prices.
I'm swiss. I also book two nights in a boutique hotel and have dinner in the same Café where Agnellis, Allegri and Barzagli pass their time. Even tho I'm one of the remaining loud idiots there in the main stands who got filmed by confused spectators, cause they probably never have seen a guy sing.

also, if you were in agnelli's place and you'd have to pick one of these shady people who got you into trouble and some more wealthy customers who will be regulars and can afford higher prices, what would you pick? i can't but repeat, we basically have the same attendance as the seasons before.

these people you're being so protective with chose to buy the tickets and turn on their club. they are supposed to cheer, yet they won't. i won't miss them for a single second if they can't afford tickets anymore. they chose to live like parasites for years, and now they are crying a river. oh snap.
If this story is true, it's indeed a fucked up situation. I've made this experience too with second hand tickets. But what they mainly did, is resell their seats from their season tickets, this is what drughi svizzera or maybe your hungarian fanclub does too. It's also semi legal. I once had such a ticket and they didn't let me enter the stadium, because obviously there was another name on the ticket. So the fanclub told me to try it at a certain guy at the entrance, and it worked :lol3:

This is indeed a shitty thing, I agree.

tickets are expensive, yes, they are. that is one of the ways of increasing club revenue. juventus can't have players like ronaldo and dybala, and the same time, remain a cheap stadium to visit. there's literally a price to pay if we want to keep up with those english clubs.
Okay, but then stop complain about the shitty atmosphere, because top EPL clubs have shitty atmospheres too and that's what we soon have too.

Watching top european football matches in a stadium is becoming the same like visiting an opera. It's a show from rich people for rich people.

- - - Updated - - -

And pls do not take every sentence above for serious. I think you know which ones I mean ;)

See you tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
€31 per Serie A (up from €26) home games in the Curva Sud for renewals... no way that can be called high... €600 is probably going to be just airfare if a NA fan wants to watch Juve at the Allianz Stadium and they won't be getting the cheaper Curva Sud or Nord tickets. I suppose the CL matches and away matches (travel+ticket) is where it adds up.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we're getting kinda redundant, so i'll just add two remarks here and let it go.

...But what they mainly did, is resell their seats from their season tickets, this is what drughi svizzera or maybe your hungarian fanclub does too. It's also semi legal...
https://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/season-tickets/season-tickets-2018-2019/faq/index.php

check "secondary ticketing" and the q/a below that. it is legal to sell your place in case you can't attend the match, and the club offers an official solution for that.

what the ultras did was completely illegal: they sold tickets without any permission, broke all security rules, bribed some security guys. imagine going to an english or german match with a ticket that you bought on the black market. completely unacceptable, unprofessional and out of the ordinary for a club that aspires to be the best in the world.

also, we can moralize about how football changed. it's gonna be a never ending thread. i grew up in the '80s, my father brought me to local matches with crazy attendances (60k) without proper security, concrete benches instead of individual plastic seats for everyone, putrid toilets where you literally peed on steaming piles of shit, with deafening fan groups, nothing to consume but cheap shitty beer and sunflower seeds, and we still had great fun. sometimes i envy turkish fans for the atmosphere of their stadiums. still, football irrevocably changed and there's nothing to do about it. old school ultras are not parts of the modern bleached football, and the faster juventus realizes it the better for everyone. we wanted a european super club, let's try to enjoy it and not get in its way.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Off topic: with the old Tuz forum, I could change the viewing style and get big font but with the new forum, I tried all the viewing styles but the font is still small. Of course I already maximize font size in my phone setting and also Chrome browser setting. Other websites got big fonts except Tuz. Any tips? Thanks.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Off topic: with the old Tuz forum, I could change the viewing style and get big font but with the new forum, I tried all the viewing styles but the font is still small. Of course I already maximize font size in my phone setting and also Chrome browser setting. Other websites got big fonts except Tuz. Any tips? Thanks.
Tapatalk, you can view it with a single hand while taking a shit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Watching top european football matches in a stadium is becoming the same like visiting an opera. It's a show from rich people for rich people.
And pls do not take every sentence above for serious. I think you know which ones I mean ;)

See you tomorrow.
This part is so true. To be honest, lately I've been enjoying watching Juve away games much more than the home ones. We've had no single game with a good atmosphere so far, no tifos too. This season supposed to be fun but somehow it's been a bit disappointing.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Woah.
Would you look at the number of CL winners in this list. :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

also @Wittl what about hungarian salaries? literally hundreds of local fans visit the stadium on a weekly basis. with the new system, they are basically paying the same prices they did last season, but this time, it's the club who gets the whole amount, not those "intermediaries" they call themselves ultras. in my book, this is a welcome change.
While that might be true for some people, it's definitely not for everyone.

Case in point: me.
So I started my own little protest: I'm attending away games instead of home games. :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
we're getting kinda redundant, so i'll just add two remarks here and let it go.

https://www.juventus.com/en/tickets/season-tickets/season-tickets-2018-2019/faq/index.php

check "secondary ticketing" and the q/a below that. it is legal to sell your place in case you can't attend the match, and the club offers an official solution for that.

what the ultras did was completely illegal: they sold tickets without any permission, broke all security rules, bribed some security guys. imagine going to an english or german match with a ticket that you bought on the black market. completely unacceptable, unprofessional and out of the ordinary for a club that aspires to be the best in the world.

also, we can moralize about how football changed. it's gonna be a never ending thread. i grew up in the '80s, my father brought me to local matches with crazy attendances (60k) without proper security, concrete benches instead of individual plastic seats for everyone, putrid toilets where you literally peed on steaming piles of shit, with deafening fan groups, nothing to consume but cheap shitty beer and sunflower seeds, and we still had great fun. sometimes i envy turkish fans for the atmosphere of their stadiums. still, football irrevocably changed and there's nothing to do about it. old school ultras are not parts of the modern bleached football, and the faster juventus realizes it the better for everyone. we wanted a european super club, let's try to enjoy it and not get in its way.
Let's fade it out, so I'll just add one last remark and let it go too.

If you are okay with following this EPL-trend and say let's try to enjoy this, you also have to accept the shitty EPL like atmosphere, because it's a part of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)