[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Always been thinking he looks like a boy that never got out of his teens, especially with his current hair.

The guy is a great striker/player, but damn he looks and act like a clown often.
Dude he is not even in his 30' can you blame him for being young,rich doing the funniest job in the world?.
Also he is not married nor have kids so that's the best time of his life!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Am i the only who is optimistic about this?

I dont know if we will go through or not but i believe we will deliver performancewise and that we will either go through or come within a hair of it.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Am i the only who is optimistic about this?

I dont know if we will go through or not but i believe we will deliver performancewise and that we will either go through or come within a hair of it.
‘I don’t know if we will go through or not....’ how is that optimistic? Lol

Like you, I also believe we will deliver good performance. BUT not for 90 minutes. With a coach like allegri, we are bound to come under presssure from top opponents in the last 15 minutes of the match AND concede

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
‘I don’t know if we will go through or not....’ how is that optimistic? Lol

Like you, I also believe we will deliver good performance. BUT not for 90 minutes. With a coach like allegri, we are bound to come under presssure from top opponents in the last 15 minutes of the match AND concede
In comparison to the general forum mood? that seems very optimistic to me and I say that i don't know because these games are unpredictable. Look at last season against Real. We could make an epic comeback and still lose over some bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)