[CL] Atlético de Madrid 2-0 JUVENTUS [February 20th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyle

#Home
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I understand what you meant i just disagree. I would much rather have the 2nd leg from last season the way it was then we had turned up and just lost again by three goals at the Bernabeu for a glamorous 6-0 aggregate.

At least the game was damn entertaining.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Am i the only who is optimistic about this?

I dont know if we will go through or not but i believe we will deliver performancewise and that we will either go through or come within a hair of it.

I expect us to crash and burn. I just hope it won't be a blowout.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
thats cause you a straight punk tho
Under what basis do you see Juventus making a comeback against Atletico? If we were 2-0 down against a Tottenham or a Dortmund, I'd be pretty optimistic about it, regardless of the pathetic state of our midfield. But against this compact, expert counter-attacking side, being 2-0 down :lol: especially with our 3rd rate midfield

Anyways, gonna try my best to jinx it, or make a bit of change. I'm putting a quick 20$ on Atletico.

- - - Updated - - -

We played Man U off the park and couldn't kill them off ffs....

Kyle

#Home
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Under what basis do you see Juventus making a comeback against Atletico? If we were 2-0 down against a Tottenham or a Dortmund, I'd be pretty optimistic about it, regardless of the pathetic state of our midfield. But against this compact, expert counter-attacking side, being 2-0 down :lol: especially with our 3rd rate midfield

Anyways, gonna try my best to jinx it, or make a bit of change. I'm putting a quick 20$ on Atletico.

- - - Updated - - -

We played Man U off the park and couldn't kill them off ffs....
Please do place a bet and post image of your receipt here as proof.

If you do this and we go through because of it you will be a hero.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please do place a bet and post image of your receipt here as proof.

If you do this and we go through because of it you will be a hero.
Screenshot_20190219-174320_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

That's my 40 dollars on Atletico, before the first leg of the tie. Placed it in order to jinx Atleti. Didn't work out.

Save your money @Fr3sh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)