[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Edge said:
Time for Lippi to come back, or bring in Gerad Houllier !!!
Nah, I say we should go for Hiddink, he has already announced that he'll be leaving PSV after this season. I want him to be the blockbuster deal that Mark said was in the works.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Vinman said:
The bottom line here is that I am sure Wenger watched tapes of the Bremen games, the Milan loss, and also the Munich defeat, and will gameplan accordingly

CapeLOL may have watched the tapes of Arsenal's losses to Bolton and Chelsea, but no matter what he may or may not have seen as a weakness, he will STILL go in with a 4-4-2, with the same tactics

speed will dominate over strength today

ARSENAL 2 JUVE 0
man, does it suck so much to be right......:cry:

Juve Kosova, THE CHUMPIONS, snoopy, a lacki, and all you other Cap suckers and Zlatan worshippers...go to hell !!!!:agree:

Juve was an embarassment to Italian soccer yesterday !!!

I've been saying all season long that this guy is a joke, that the only thing getting us results is the players abilities, because in Serie A there are few teams that can match up to us. We can look great against Treviso, Reggina, and Rapid Vienna....but when we play teams on equal terms as ours, we usually fail

CRAPELLO has players playing out of position (Mutu, Neddy), always sticks to a 4-4-2, constantly plays the longball to the worthless Zlatan, and makes the MOST RIDICULOUS substitutions I've ever seen !!

How can you take Mutu out when were 2 goals down, and put in Chellini (a defender) ?? Neither one is a winger, so why play them there ???

Taking out Trez, who got NO service the whole night, and replacing him with the impotent Zalayeta was another stroke of brilliance on Crap's part. Why not try attacking with 3 FORWARDS, when were 2 goals down, and so desperately needed an away goal ???

This whole longball approach, trying to get the ball to that half a retard Zlatan is another farce. The guy had 1 decent season, and everyone knows what he's going to do as soon as he gets the ball. He doesnt know how to pass the ball, and just tries to dribble past everyone. He is as predictable as Crap's tactics and formations

We are wasting Mutu and Neddy on the wings. Mutu is a better striker than Zlatan, and Neddy is a trequartista- the position he played under Lippi, and became the golden ball winner

Camo got his first yellow because of retaliation...which was stupid because he knew he was already on a yellow, and would miss next weeks game, and then he gets a red on another bonehead play. He isnt a team player, and should be dropped at the end of the season

If anyone thinks we can beat Arsenal 3-0 in Torino needs to check into a mental hospital. WE HAD 1 FVCKING SHOT AT LEHMANN THE WHOLE DAMN GAME !!!

CRAPELLO, PLEASE LEAVE TURIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!! SIGN ON WITH REAL, THE ENGLAND NT, MAN U, SOMEONE IN THE MLS, OR JUST PLAIN GO TO HELL !!!!!

.......and take Zlatan with you !!!

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
since this is probably nedved's last game, i think he will put a performance of a life time, he will play like there is no tomorrow.

He should be the leader in the match

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Well,I'm with my team in good or bad...and this was really bad but we are supporters not some loosers....

It is not over yet,we still have a chance,and I believe it and I will.We didn't lose by 3 or 4 goals ,we have 2 goals minus and we must do our best!!!!
Capello is still our coach,Camoranesi and Zebina are still our players and I won't go for bashing them.

FORZA JUVE in good or bad!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maresca said:
:disagree: WTF, at least he was gonna run all the time.. Blasi is not to blame and please stay respectful to him..
Yes he will run only to pass the ball back to the opponents. He is often regarded as player who finds it difficult to do the basics, which is passing. Im sorry if I caused offense over his name, I never knew he was actually liked.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jeeks said:
Trezeguet needs a support striker, he needs wingers to cross for him and midfielders to feed him balls. All three were absent. Personally, I don't blame him. If Capello wanted to keep the same tactics, he should have removed Zlatan and let Mutu play upfront, at least that way, Trezeguet would have had a support striker.
your totally right. after first half cap should have changed to this

----mutu--trez----
zamb--emo-vieir/blasi--camo
chiell--thur--cann--zebia

zambro was our best player in the first half, and he would have kept supporting from the left side, camo didnt have a good game, but there wasnt anyone to replace him... maby one of dm-s should have been replaced also with blasi/olivera. trez needs support, but ibra doesnt give him that. i think if neddy/dp would have played trez wouldnt have that much problems to score.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Vinman said:
CRAPELLO, PLEASE LEAVE TURIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!! SIGN ON WITH REAL, THE ENGLAND NT, MAN U, SOMEONE IN THE MLS, OR JUST PLAIN GO TO HELL !!!!!

:agree:

+Rep

Pete

Nov 23, 2003

Juventus van full of duffel bags packed with equipment, training wear, boots etc.

Inside the afforementioned.

Team bus arrives around 18:15 GMT.

Extreme close-up of previous photo.

Lined up like cattle for admittance. Those with black caps are Ultras, Vikinghi Ovest I think.

Before kickoff.

Warm-up.

Line-ups.

Full-time. Abuse exchanged from both sets of fans.

Bus after the game.

Trez after enduring my chanting and scarf waving.

Final bus-shot.

Priceless.

I have some good videos too, I'll make a thread in Multimedia once I get them upped.

Sep 14, 2003
Pete said:
- After the game, Gus from Eastenders tore past the Juventus fans with a flag wrapped around him singing 'CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, YER HAVIN A LAUGH'. I told him, no shit either, 'Fuck off Gus' and he shot me a look, that was one of the highlights.

:rofl:

I fucking I hate that program.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
How can you take Mutu out when were 2 goals down, and put in Chellini (a defender) ?? Neither one is a winger, so why play them there ???

Taking out Trez, who got NO service the whole night, and replacing him with the impotent Zalayeta was another stroke of brilliance on Crap's part. Why not try attacking with 3 FORWARDS, when were 2 goals down, and so desperately needed an away goal ???
Watching Capello's subs and tactics in the second half of yesterday's match made me feel like I was watching an 8-year-old at the controls of a runaway bulldozer ... as he was plowing through his mother's flower garden in the back yard and heading with all the heavy machinery to a watery grave at the bottom of the family swimming pool.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Vinman said:
man, does it suck so much to be right......:cry:

Juve Kosova, THE CHUMPIONS, snoopy, a lacki, and all you other Cap suckers and Zlatan worshippers...go to hell !!!!:agree:

CRAPELLO has players playing out of position (Mutu, Neddy), always sticks to a 4-4-2, constantly plays the longball to the worthless Zlatan, and makes the MOST RIDICULOUS substitutions I've ever seen !!

We are wasting Mutu and Neddy on the wings. Mutu is a better striker than Zlatan, and Neddy is a trequartista- the position he played under Lippi, and became the golden ball winner

you are right, with 442 we are using only about 60 to 70% of nedved in which he only give a 80 to 70% in a game.

but i have full faith in nedved he will make his mark, he will shoot a screamer that will scream arsenal out of the CL

Mar 6, 2005
swag said:
Watching Capello's subs and tactics in the second half of yesterday's match made me feel like I was watching an 8-year-old at the controls of a runaway bulldozer ... as he was plowing through his mother's flower garden in the back yard and heading with all the heavy machinery to a watery grave at the bottom of the family swimming pool.
Couldn't have said it better than that.. :agree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
wow thanks pete for the pictures, very enlighting and I must admit seeing treze upset kind of brightens my day up, thats not because I like to see him upset but simply because he understands that we messed up big time.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
=Pete

I have some good videos too, I'll make a thread in Multimedia once I get them upped.
great pics man, i like them, you are so lucky.

i like the pic from the fron of the bus. where moggi and capello setting on the oppsite sides.

Moggi: let me at him, let me I say.
Girardu: calm down, i already made the arragements with don Corleone.
Moggi: great idea, he will give him an offer he won't refuse.
Girardu: yah, they will take for a ride and then while clamenza takes a pis, he will be shoot in the head.
Moggi:great plan, lets put zalatan's head in his bed before.

hah

ildivino

Sep 21, 2003
any chance dp may make the bench next week? both he and nedved were badly missed, and at last people have woke up and smelled the bullshit where zlatan is concerned-the last thing he did of any note was twatting 2 inter players a year ago...i predict a swap deal for cassano come the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)