[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
andybandy said:
that's what i was thinkin to. imagine maresca and a new coach next season. that would be great! some of the juve players are disgrace to the club, but most of all Capello is a curse for this club. Lets hope Milan take the scudetto to so we finally can get rid of the awful coach of ours. I'm tired of beeing humiliated in Europe. Capello is so fvicking overrated!
You are a milanista or what?

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
Black&White. said:
You are a milanista or what?
no, i'm just tired of seeing capello destroying all of my champions league dream. Scudetto? Sure, that's fine. but it's not like that we haven't got many of those.

to me the champions league is 10x more important than scudetto

Mar 6, 2005
Boksic said:
I wouldnt go that far, obviously the Champions League was the main objective, but we still have to try to win 30 scudettos ASAP
People, you have to see further than just numbers! What good is a title if you yourself know that you didn't bloody deserve it? Because, honestly, last night was not Serie-A-topping material.. :faq1:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Okay seeing it from a different perspective. If milan lose today against lyon, they will be as pressurised to play a 'weaker' side against their next seria match. On the positive side we could also play a weaker side against treviso knowing the fact that most of the players who will play will show more determination against treviso than the likes of trezeguet and zlatan can ever do. Zlatan isnt the best of consistent players and I would rather have him show some more consistency against arsenal than treviso afterall it would be a psychological "victory" for players such as trezeguet and zlatan if they did play against treviso and scored a hatrick each, but how exactly would that benefit them against arsenal. Big players for big games, its a saying and Im a firm believer of it, although i did eat my words yesterday :eyebrows:

I hope the above makes sense for those who understand what I mean by mentality, injury and consistency.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
if we want to creat hope all over again we have to hammer them from the start, and score with in the first 15 min. the we will be talking.

also, the players shouldn't think of 3-0. they should think of 1-0 then a 2-0. they shouldn't worry about a third goal.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nawaf said:
People, you have to see further than just numbers! What good is a title if you yourself know that you didn't bloody deserve it? Because, honestly, last night was not Serie-A-topping material.. :faq1:
You cant say we dont deserve the scudetto! we have led the league since the 1st week. we can win domestic games but with Capello in charge we will not win anything in Europe, hopefully the Juve directors have the ambition and knowledge to do something about this.

Mar 6, 2005
Batigol said:
i included the bitch because i think that dp won't be fully fit in time for this match.
hmm.. here's my last-ditch formation for the return leg..

-----------Buffon----------
Balza---thuram---canna---chiellini
--------------------Blasi--------------
---------Emo---------------------
-------------------------------Zambrotta
---------Nedved---------------------
-------Mutu---------Trez

Summat like that..
and yes, NO Zlatan..

Mar 6, 2005
Boksic said:
You cant say we dont deserve the scudetto! we have led the league since the 1st week. we can win domestic games but with Capello in charge we will not win anything in Europe, hopefully the Juve directors have the ambition and knowledge to do something about this.
Sure, we've led, but tell me, when was the last time you felt that it was deserved? That we deserve our position? Juventus has been dragging its arse from one game to the next, each game pulling something out of a magic hat of luck.. Well, that's how I see it anyways, thanks to Capello.. :disagree:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nawaf said:
hmm.. here's my last-ditch formation for the return leg..

-----------Buffon----------
Balza---thuram---canna---chiellini
--------------------Blasi--------------
---------Emo---------------------
-------------------------------Zambrotta
---------Nedved---------------------
-------Mutu---------Trez

Summat like that..
and yes, NO Zlatan..
how about giannichedda instead of blashit. And does anyone know a primavera player whose an attacking midfielder that can actually play for us? As olivera looks unlikely im hoping for an unknown player to bring a fresh and challenging approach to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)