[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
look at this guys,

Seedorf drills it in again...headed away by Diarra...but Milan pressing with determination.

a thing we don't have, while capello is with us. what shame

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am watching Lyon - Milan right now and couldn't but notice something amazing. Both teams' players run after their marker after they loose the ball. They really try to recover it.

When Zlatan loses the ball, he raises his arms up in the air with frustration.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Jeeks said:
I am watching Lyon - Milan right now and couldn't but notice something amazing. Both teams' players run after their marker after they loose the ball. They really try to recover it.

like a baby.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It seems that Inter are not having their best of their games. But a win is good as they start the return with them in the semis.

Milan's draw is not that bad either, they always do excellent in SanSiro.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Batigol said:
is milan having trouble in the midfield right now
I won't call this trouble, Lyon are putting pressure, but Gattusso and now Voegel are playing a good defensive game. Lyon do good but cannot penetrate, they shoot from far but the shots are lame.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
lyon is just missing juninho, cant say milan playing well, but it seems as 0-0 is enough for ancelotti, well atleast they get that draw, not like juve "lets get draw against arsenal at away and then loose 2:0)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Jeeks said:

and start to insult the ref.."fvck off"

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Jeeks said:

Thats the way it is supposed to be....With zlatan everything is reversed.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
neath_lad said:
im off now to watch the game in a pub with an arsenal fan.

FORZA JUVE.

Harsh. So Harsh. :D

But anyways guys, relax, it's not the end of the world, there are more important things out there.

Life is good. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)