[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vinman said:
The bottom line here is that I am sure Wenger watched tapes of the Bremen games, the Milan loss, and also the Munich defeat, and will gameplan accordingly

CapeLOL may have watched the tapes of Arsenal's losses to Bolton and Chelsea, but no matter what he may or may not have seen as a weakness, he will STILL go in with a 4-4-2, with the same tactics

speed will dominate over strength today

ARSENAL 2 JUVE 0

How you'd like your starting 11 to be Vinni?

nori

Jan 9, 2005
the line-ups:

ARSENAL: Lehmann, Eboué, Touré, Senderos, Flamini, Pires, Fabregas, Gilberto, Reyes, Hleb, Henry. All. Wenger. A disposizione: Almunia, Diaby, Bergkamp, Van Persie, Song, Walcott, Djourou.

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Mutu, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet. All. Capello. A disposizione: Abbiati, Chiellini, Kovac, Balzaretti, Blasi, Giannichedda, Zalayeta.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
nori said:
the line-ups:

ARSENAL: Lehmann, Eboué, Touré, Senderos, Flamini, Pires, Fabregas, Gilberto, Reyes, Hleb, Henry. All. Wenger. A disposizione: Almunia, Diaby, Bergkamp, Van Persie, Song, Walcott, Djourou.

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Mutu, Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet. All. Capello. A disposizione: Abbiati, Chiellini, Kovac, Balzaretti, Blasi, Giannichedda, Zalayeta.
Is gonna get OWNED!!:disagree:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
Hope Capello is sure of fielding Jonathan and that he's fully fit.
The problem is that Zebina fully fit is still gonna get owned by Reyes and Henry... but lest hope that Zebina inyect himself some steroids or something before the game and surprise all of us and have a good game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Akerman said:
Please have some faith in the guy.

If you're talking about Jonathan, then I actually have alot of faith in this man. It's just that I hope he's fully fit and not to see another dilemma mistake done by Capello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)