[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2003
Don't know what to expect, I keep waiting for a great performance in Europe this season, please let it be tonight.

Prepared for the worst, hoping for the best, FORZA JUVE!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
The bottom line here is that I am sure Wenger watched tapes of the Bremen games, the Milan loss, and also the Munich defeat, and will gameplan accordingly

CapeLOL may have watched the tapes of Arsenal's losses to Bolton and Chelsea, but no matter what he may or may not have seen as a weakness, he will STILL go in with a 4-4-2, with the same tactics

speed will dominate over strength today

ARSENAL 2 JUVE 0

Geof

May 14, 2004
let's blow that Arsenal up.

1h11 before the match. I'm gonna grab some food, drink some beers, and be ready for it.

FORZA JUVE

come on Paddy!!

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
i don't like to say it but i think juve's faith is depending on zlatan tonight. we all know that trez is no creative force upfront. i would also like to c camo and mutu doin great at the flanks. get some good crosses with puma and cannavaro waiting:D

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
i think juve have to be aggressive from the very beginning. arsenal play a faster game than us and also we have to pass the ball accurately..not like the last few games where our passes were cut short thus giving them space to counter attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)