[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I have a feeling that Juve will win this match or atleast go out with a very good result.
I have two exams next week. One on Tuesday and the other is one Wednesday. I was really worried about the match because I have to study for wednesday's exam.
Out of nowhere the wednesday is was brought up to tuesday. So now I have two exams on tuesday. Then at night watch the match..
To tell you the truth, putting those two exams in one days is fucked. but what the hell..
FORZA JUVE...
and as well FORZA ME :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 23, 2006
he guys. This is an Arsenal fan here. I can see a lot of you saying what the fu*ck this guy is doing here. But i came here just to discuss our and your strategy and for the sake of one thing we all love i.e. Football.
I think most of you huys here think that the main reason for the recent success of our young side is our talismanic captain( do i need to mention his name). But i would like to tell that you the two other things which is more than responsible than our captain for our success is :-
(i) The rise of our two new stars, i.e., Fabregas and Hleb(most of you guys don't even know who this guy is).
(ii) Our makeshift young defence comprising eboue(20), toure(24),senderos(22) and flamini(21) led by the man in form Lehmann.

Mark Fab and don't allow him to get him settled you go through. Give him space and you will be thrashed. For those who think that we scored only one goal against madrid; ask anyone who has seen that game and he will let you know that the score in both the legs could have been 5-1 had'nt cassilas been playing the match of his life.

Any logical comments and suggestions are welcomed and for all other things like fu*ck off thank you.:smoke:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
hleb@Arsenal said:
he guys. This is an Arsenal fan here. I can see a lot of you saying what the fu*ck this guy is doing here. But i came here just to discuss our and your strategy and for the sake of one thing we all love i.e. Football.
I think most of you huys here think that the main reason for the recent success of our young side is our talismanic captain( do i need to mention his name). But i would like to tell that you the two other things which is more than responsible than our captain for our success is :-
(i) The rise of our two new stars, i.e., Fabregas and Hleb(most of you guys don't even know who this guy is).
(ii) Our makeshift young defence comprising eboue(20), toure(24),senderos(22) and flamini(21) led by the man in form Lehmann.

Mark Fab and don't allow him to get him settled you go through. Give him space and you will be thrashed. For those who think that we scored only one goal against madrid; ask anyone who has seen that game and he will let you know that the score in both the legs could have been 5-1 had'nt cassilas been playing the match of his life.

Any logical comments and suggestions are welcomed and for all other things like fu*ck off thank you.:smoke:
Welcome man!:)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
I have a feeling that Juve will win this match or atleast go out with a very good result.
I have two exams next week. One on Tuesday and the other is one Wednesday. I was really worried about the match because I have to study for wednesday's exam.
Out of nowhere the wednesday is was brought up to tuesday. So now I have two exams on tuesday. Then at night watch the match..
To tell you the truth, putting those two exams in one days is fucked. but what the hell..
FORZA JUVE...
and as well FORZA ME :D
good luck with your exams. education is important ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hleb@Arsenal said:
Nice to see all those welcomes. Thanks all.
TBH, I actually fear Ljunberg and Hleb mostly and ofcoarse Henry....These 3 to me can create the damage, and TBH I don't really believe that shutting down Henry by himself could be the solution, As Arsenal do have lot of great talented players and not to forget that Lehman didn't concede a goal since some time, which means that we might have trouble and find it hard to score at highbury. On the other hand Wenger's men will also find it tough to create space against us, Specially when you have Emerson and Pat playing together, though Pat could feel the pressure on him but I'm confident he'll performe good.

The good news for Wenger is that our Inform Pavel Nedved wont be available, he's in such a great form and mood. Though this will probably give a chance For a Trio attack set by (Del Piero,Zlatan,Trez), meaning that It can be an advantage for us.

Good Luck on Tuesday:)

Mar 23, 2006
I know that Juventus are favourites for this match as like any other honest arsenal fan. But we do have a chance if we mark you well in set pieces (especially treze-goal) and in the absence of Nedved (he is such a great player).

But for all of us the danger man is Paddy, imo he is going to have a match of his life. To all of us who want to know, one of the reasons he left arsenal was that his partnership with fabregas ( from now on referred as fab) was not working and he thought that fabregas was not good enough to play along side him in the midfield. So for all of you thinking there that the match is between henry and trezeguet or ibra or mutu or anyone else, i would like to say only one thing, that the match is between,
FABREGAS and VIERA.
and I am sorry Azzurri7 but I am not honest enough to say good luck to you all.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
if that fabregas story is true, maby patrick really will play a good game, to kick fabregas ass.

but i still think he will be under pressure, i expect a lot of attention especially on him when juve arrives to england, media will make it huges. and patrick might not stand so much attention so he will be under huge pressure as well.

Mar 23, 2006
may be he is playing shite, but I am only saying he will have a game of his life at highbury imo. Come on you all, he has played at that ground for 10 fu*cking years, he knows every single weakness of the team. And I don't think anyone of you can deny the fact that he still is one of the best midfielders in europe.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hleb@Arsenal said:
I know that Juventus are favourites for this match as like any other honest arsenal fan. But we do have a chance if we mark you well in set pieces (especially treze-goal) and in the absence of Nedved (he is such a great player).

But for all of us the danger man is Paddy, imo he is going to have a match of his life. To all of us who want to know, one of the reasons he left arsenal was that his partnership with fabregas ( from now on referred as fab) was not working and he thought that fabregas was not good enough to play along side him in the midfield. So for all of you thinking there that the match is between henry and trezeguet or ibra or mutu or anyone else, i would like to say only one thing, that the match is between,
FABREGAS and VIERA.
and I am sorry Azzurri7 but I am not honest enough to say good luck to you all.

Didn't know he had problems with Fab.......:shocked:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hleb@Arsenal said:

Welcome mate.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
hleb@Arsenal said:

Who do you take us for??

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
hleb@Arsenal said:

Welcome Hleb;)
PS: I know who is A. Hleb, great player. We know about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)