[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Donsazio said:
do we really revolve around mr zlatan ibrahimovic? look at barca, i mean ronaldinho is the guy who creates their goals most of the time, even when hes gone barca still manage to score goals, AND also when eto'o AND ronaldinho werent there, the only way we will beat arsenal is with teamwork coz arsenal are a "one man team" once henry disappears...sorry wtf is arsenal??
Well, they play very different.
Rijkard, as any other Dutch coach, revolves on the collective much more.
Of course if u add ronaldinho, eto'o and messi to the collective......well, good for them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Donsazio said:
do we really revolve around mr zlatan ibrahimovic? look at barca, i mean ronaldinho is the guy who creates their goals most of the time, even when hes gone barca still manage to score goals, AND also when eto'o AND ronaldinho werent there, the only way we will beat arsenal is with teamwork coz arsenal are a "one man team" once henry disappears...sorry wtf is arsenal??

I disagree, Barca are not half the team without Ronaldinho. Ive watched them several times this season and all the goals they score has something to do with this dude.

When zlatan is on song were awesome, but cos he aint at the mo, everbody slags him down purely cos we know what hes capable of and expect him to produce his magic all the time.

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Moggi D'Messiah said:
When zlatan is on song were awesome, but cos he aint at the mo, everbody slags him down purely cos we know what hes capable of and expect him to produce his magic all the time.
I don't agree. Most of us do it cuz he put DP on the bench.
I used to do it few years ago. Now it's time to change.
Otherwise we should still play Platini in the starting 11...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
NYJuve said:
He doesn't and he probably never will.
But Zlatan could have a great scoreless game, Trezeguet can't.
do you even read other messages. that gonga said inform ibra is better than all our other strikers. we are talking about strikers here, not just as a player. he might have some dribling tehnique and ball holding, but is he scorer? no his not. and thats why i dont agree that inform zlatan is better than our other strikers. still thinking his better striker than trezeguet? heck even bench boy zalayeta scored last season in cl, but he didnt.

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
Stephan said:
do you even read other messages. that gonga said inform ibra is better than all our other strikers. we are talking about strikers here, not just as a player. he might have some dribling tehnique and ball holding, but is he scorer? no his not. and thats why i dont agree that inform zlatan is better than our other strikers. still thinking his better striker than trezeguet? heck even bench boy zalayeta scored last season in cl, but he didnt.

I meant forward and so did Gonga, I guess.
Otherwise we just grade "strikers" reading the numbers.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Moggi D'Messiah said:
I disagree, Barca are not half the team without Ronaldinho. Ive watched them several times this season and all the goals they score has something to do with this dude.

Please name me 1 game in the time Zlatan has been with us which of cos coincides with Capello's arrival that we were actually awesome. You even put that as your signature when you were the 1 who said it. And fyi no way is Zlatan as important to this team as Ronaldinho is to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)