[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Enron said:
Both Mutu and DP are wasted in the midfield. And who's gonna play center back, Thuram? Zebina? Juve should just attack using Trezeget as the lone striker with Camoranesi and Mutu or Mutu and DP attacking behind him. Then play Viera and Emerson behind them as holders with the usual four back defense. Attack, attack, attack and do not let Lehman breathe or Henry counter. Thats how Juve should do it but Old Pinch Face wont.
Too hard with Capello in charge man!

Buy on AliExpress.com

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
C'mon guys!!! We are talking about Juve here!!!!!!!!! I know we've been crappy in patches this season,but for us to get our knickers in a twist over Arsenal!!????
Yes they are an excellent side,but their victory in Madrid was largely due to the fact that the galcticos were PATHETIC on the night.They tried to play in Highbury but the damage was already done.
WE ARE NOT MADRID!
ARSENAL WILL NOT RUN US RAGGED!!
On our day,we will give soccer lessons to Arsenal,and March 28 and April 5 will be our days!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
adelove said:
C'mon guys!!! We are talking about Juve here!!!!!!!!! I know we've been crappy in patches this season,but for us to get our knickers in a twist over Arsenal!!????
Yes they are an excellent side,but their victory in Madrid was largely due to the fact that the galcticos were PATHETIC on the night.They tried to play in Highbury but the damage was already done.
WE ARE NOT MADRID!
ARSENAL WILL NOT RUN US RAGGED!!
On our day,we will give soccer lessons to Arsenal,and March 28 and April 5 will be our days!
Finally a Positive person aroud here!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Enron said:
Both Mutu and DP are wasted in the midfield. And who's gonna play center back, Thuram? Zebina? Juve should just attack using Trezeget as the lone striker with Camoranesi and Mutu or Mutu and DP attacking behind him. Then play Viera and Emerson behind them as holders with the usual four back defense. Attack, attack, attack and do not let Lehman breathe or Henry counter. Thats how Juve should do it but Old Pinch Face wont.

Thuram Cannavaro and Kovac are in the back. Three central defenders.

Emerson and Vieira as central midfielders.

Camoranesi on the right flank, Zambrotta on the left flank. Camoranesi can do the job, because he can hold the ball. As for his defending abilities, there's no proiblem with three central defenders.

One play maker and two forwards.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Jeeks said:
Thuram Cannavaro and Kovac are in the back. Three central defenders.

Emerson and Vieira as central midfielders.

Camoranesi on the right flank, Zambrotta on the left flank. Camoranesi can do the job, because he can hold the ball. As for his defending abilities, there's no proiblem with three central defenders.

One play maker and two forwards.
Thats not bad, i totally forgot about Kovac. I think Thurams age will show in this series though.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hope Henry doesnt do to us what he did to inter in the san siro!!

I think this game will be decided in the 1st leg, if we end up needing to score a few goals at home in the 2nd leg then Arsnel will just destroy us on the counter.
Juve should look at the way Bolton and other physically strong teams have beaten them this season.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Enron said:
Its hard to be positive after being owned by Werder Bremen.
It was 2 fuckin games only man.Yeah we suckedd in these 2 games but we r Juve for God sackes,We can be back!.Remember in 2003,we lost to ManUtd home & away & then we overcomed Barca & then Madrid(in their best form ever & they also outcomed Man Utd).All the people will tell me that Lippi was them manager & he learns from his mistakes but Cap. dont.As much as I m concirned Cap learns from his mistakes & I saw him doing this a lot while coaching Madrid & Roma.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hambon said:
Who is on the injured list for arsenal? Long & Short term??
Injury News

March 9, 2006
Robin Van Persie
Robin van Persie is set to return to full training after recovering from a recurrence of the toe injury he sustained in January. He has not played since the defeat against West Ham on February 1 but is close to a return. "Van Persie will return to the squad for training by the weekend,” said Arsène Wenger in an exclusive video interview on Thursday afternoon. “But, of course, he has not played for a long, long time and needs some competition."

March 9, 2006
Ashley Cole
Arsène Wenger has allayed fears that Ashley Cole will not play again this season. The Arsenal left back has played just an hour of first-team football since the start of October thanks to a stress fracture in his foot, a thigh muscle problem and now an ankle injury. "Somebody told me [it was reported] that he will be out six to eight weeks," said Wenger on March 7. "Let's divide that by two - it is three to four weeks. That takes us to the end of March."

March 9, 2006
Gael Clichy
Gael has had an injury setback and will not return to the Arsenal first-team squad before April. "Gael has had a setback,” confirmed Arsène Wenger last Friday. “It was very bad for us and very discouraging for him. At the moment he is a bit down in morale, a bit low. I am as well for him because I expected him to be back very, very soon."

March 9, 2006
Pascal Cygan
Pascal Cygan limped off with a hamstring problem after half-an-hour of the win over Middlesbrough on January. He has not played since but is set to return to full training by this weekend.

March 9, 2006
Sol Campbell
Sol Campbell is set to return to full training by the weekend. "Campbell will return to the squad but, of course, he has not played for a long, long time and he needs some competition."

March 9, 2006
Kerrea Gilbert
Kerrea Gilbert has not played since hurting his back during the defeat against West Ham on February 1. The England youth international has already sat out games against Birmingham, Bolton, Liverpool, Real Madrid (twice), Blackburn Rovers and Fulham.

March 9, 2006
Lauren
Lauren will miss the remainder of the campaign following surgery on a knee injury at the beginning of February.

----

from arsenal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)