[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Seriously, are you stupid or you pretend to be??? I'm telling you that I saved the Pic right AFTER the Juve Vs Milan game from the juventus.com....or you like to play"hey, i'm an idiot" game??? get over it kid....

And believe me, the more you say "u go girl":howler: the more you look retard.
U surprise me everytime u write a post,cant u say this stuff without insutls,i tried to speak with u as a grownup,then u came out & acted all sarcastic & funny with ur stupid lauphs.So it could have happened in the game against Milan too BUT cant u continue one argument without insults???.Do u think that i enjoy calling u a girl & insulting ur ass? No,I dont!Actually take my word for this,I wont insulte u again EVER & if u tried to act funny,I will just ignore u like I did before.got it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Tell Isha "Grazie". And thanks for re-confirming it Rami:)
She says Prego;)

And I say, both matches had the same design. but you say you saved it after Milan, so no reason to squabble, I take your word on Juventini matters;) I just seeked help from elisa because THE CHAMPIONS was insisting.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Rami said:
She says Prego;)

And I say, both matches had the same design. but you say you saved it after Milan, so no reason to squabble, I take your word on Juventini matters;) I just seeked help from elisa because THE CHAMPIONS was insisting.
Yeah,he was right but against Madrid Juve fans made the same stuff exactly.Anyway hope we see smthing like this against Arsenal instead of an empty stadium for a change!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
U surprise me everytime u write a post,cant u say this stuff without insutls,i tried to speak with u as a grownup,then u came out & acted all sarcastic & funny with ur stupid lauphs.So it could have happened in the game against Milan too BUT cant u continue one argument without insults???.Do u think that i enjoy calling u a girl & insulting ur ass? No,I dont!Actually take my word for this,I wont insulte u again EVER & if u tried to act funny,I will just ignore u like I did before.got it?

I'm honoured to surprise you each time. Thats an honour Tbh,

You tried to talk to me as a grown-up man??? well thank you. The day you'll try to respect ppl's opinion and try not be Ignorant then I'll Salut you. Till then you may stick to some Zlatanist Forums.

I actually told you It's In the game against Milan and you may ask anyone that knows Italian to tell you what does that banner down refers to....You didn't accept the Idea that I said It's from Milan game you then went on Insisting It's from Madrid's game just because I posted that. Thats called being Ignorant and trying to be a cunt.

Instead of just supporting the Picture I posted and stop moaning you decided to go against me as If I have the time to listen to your "u go girl".

Soap It, Sir.

Fabregas23

Mar 19, 2006
denco said:
to all arsenal fans. allow me to retort please. Do we play boring football? Yes we do. Do we have a negative manager? Yes we do. Are those relevant to the 2 matches we got coming up between both sides? Yes and no

I have read most of what you guys have been saying and you got some valid point about your team. But lets put things into perpective
Real madrid were tailor made for Arsenal as they play open attacking football without any form of cohesion as they displayed in that game
Yes, its Real madrid, but lets be honest, Real madrid are not in the best 10 teams in world football right now
They struggled to qualify from a group which included lyon,Olympiakos and Rosenborg with Lyon walking it.
When they played you guys, they made way too many mistakes , from team selection to underestimating you guys in the first leg. Ronaldo was quite disgraceful in both legs and the rest not much better
Yes Arsenal performed admirably but Real let you guys do that and if you are honest you'd admit that.
Hleb may have improved since the beginning where he seemed to want to do everything in the first half and be totally tired in the second, but he is far from world class and no way would i put him ahead of Mutu.
Eboue however seems to be a great find andFlamini has done admirably at left back cos i personally think as a midfielder , he is substandard
Reyes has been a disappointment as i knew him from Sevilla where i thought he was dynamite and really we ought to be talking about him in the same breath as Messi but he seems to have not recoverd fromwhat the Nevilles did to him at old trafford
Wenger is a great manager when it comes to finding unknown talents as fabregas is a gem but he has 1big failing and thats , he has no plan B if plan A is not working, well to be fair neither does capello.
Also if you do not come out to attack Arsenal, but close them down and no spaces for them to run into, they are nowhere as effective and wenger starts to bleat and moan
He is by far the worst sore loser that i know in football management and his reacord in European football is not great as he has reached 2 finals in his career and lost them both , first when he was at Monaco and they lost to Werder bremen in the finals of the cup wineers cup and when Arsenal lost to Galatasaray in final of Uefa on pens
I think his best in Cl is losing to Milan whilst at Monaco and that was to capello's Milan who went on to beat Barcelona in the final 4-0
We might bore the pants off you guys to a 2 legged victory but no way are we gonna make it as easy as real madrid did.
I have always thought for Arsenal to win Cl in the past, in the big games, Vieira, Henry, Pires, Ljunberg and Bergkamp had to play really big and not choke as they normally do in big matches , and all the time they have been found wanting but nowthey have youth maybe it might be different as they are too young to choke
But we are most like Chelsea underMourinho, and i dont have to tell you you guys have struggled against Chelsea since Mourinho went there.
Yes I too think Gabrielle marcotti talks a lot of crap when it comes to talking about Italian players and teams with his outrageous over praise

Good points Denco. Basically, I'm thinking outside of AC Milan and maybe Inter and Roma, and Fiorentina with Toni, there isn't many teams in Italy with the quality of player to unsettle Juve and take you out of your admittedly, powerful rythm. When you get in your groove you can be relentless and just swamp the opponent like boa constrictors.

In europe over the years, when you have faced pacy, and also hard-working( Madrid not hard-working) teams like Man United, liverpool, Arsenal in 2001-2002, you have continually been caught cold and then you are vulnerable. Arsenal, at the moment, are playing the best version of that TYPE of football I have seen for a long time, even without Vieira. So, taking into consideration that Juve struggle against pacy teams who play at a high tempo, and the fact we are playing that game pretty bloody good, I think we can roast you lot at highbury. I also think Vieira will play a contained holding role on Tuesday, because of the occasion, which is NOT the game he should play because he should be closing us down all the way to our area. That's when we struggle.

In Italy, different game altogether. Your pitch will ruin our game and we will be easy for you guys.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I'm honoured to surprise you each time. Thats an honour Tbh,

You tried to talk to me as a grown-up man??? well thank you. The day you'll try to respect ppl's opinion and try not be Ignorant then I'll Salut you. Till then you may stick to some Zlatanist Forums.

I actually told you It's In the game against Milan and you may ask anyone that knows Italian to tell you what does that banner down refers to....You didn't accept the Idea that I said It's from Milan game you then went on Insisting It's from Madrid's game just because I posted that. Thats called being Ignorant and trying to be a cunt.

Instead of just supporting the Picture I posted and stop moaning you decided to go against me as If I have the time to listen to your "u go girl".

Soap It, Sir.
I always respect people opinions ( & u can ask most of the people here & u know very well that u r the one who always starts to try acting Funny.again with the Zlatan bullshit,why cant u take it that there is peolpe outhere who prefer Zlatan over dp.I tried to support ur picture at firstbut we disagreed on smthing & u could have told me ur point without lauphing!Anyway stop trying to act like the Big man here & listen to this! If u want to say anything like a grown up,then u r welcome anytime,if u dont,then I swear I wont insulte u again & i will just ignore,!got it?

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I always respect people opinions ( & u can ask most of the people here & u know very well that u r the one who always starts to try acting Funny.again with the Zlatan bullshit,why cant u take it that there is peolpe outhere who prefer Zlatan over dp.I tried to support ur picture at firstbut we disagreed on smthing & u could have told me ur point without lauphing!Anyway stop trying to act like the Big man here & listen to this! If u want to say anything like a grown up,then u r welcome anytime,if u dont,then I swear I wont insulte u again & i will just ignore,!got it?
thats enough
er7amouna ba2a

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'll ask here because I suspect this is the most active thread on the forum right now...
Does anyone have the picture of Fabio Cannavaro pointing at Galliani after last year's Scudetto-triumph?
Post it, please. Thank you.

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Bit late to the discussion.

First thing about Arsenal being boring for 9 years isn't true; George Grahams team initially played amazing attacking football. It was soon after signing Ian Wright that it started going downhill.

Secondly, our support is great; east stand can be poor but the two ends are good and on european nights the whole place is buzzing. Someone mentioned Liverpool but we out sung the Kop at Anfield this year in a game that we were honestly battered in. So much for 'sing when you're winning'.

Here's a clip of Arsenal v Madrid which shows what the Juve atmosphere will be like (win, lose or draw). Clockend

This is the section that the majority of Juve fans will be sitting next to.

Anyway, back to the game;

If i'm completely honest Juve was the one team that I didn't want to draw in the champs league and you are huge favourites for this game (although I don't think Juve have a convincing win in them at the moment; not a 2 or 3 nil). This comes down to the style of play rather than any superiority in your players though.

I disagree with what somebody said about wanting Juventus' players at Arsenal. Man for man ours are far more skilled individuals; I wouldn't want a single Juve player except for Zambrotta.

Danger men for Arsenal; Hleb, Henry and Vanpersie (if he makes it)

Most important player in my opinion will be Gilberto.

Should be an 'interesting' game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:

I like to act Funny. I find myself Funny. and I like farting aswell...you do mind also farting?

I'm not going to keep on arguin here, but atleast when you want to post try to back it up..eyy?? and Tbh, I don't really care who does prefer Zlatan or Gary N or even his brother over Dp....I just can't bother.

I could tell you my points with laughin??? aren't you the one who keeps his "LooooooooooooooooooooooooooL" the one who pretends to "Laugh out out out out out out etc Loud"....

and btw, you can put me on your block list incase you don't like reading my posts.

Jogg On....

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juve, Capello: "A Londra faremo una grande partita"
26 03 2006
Fabio Capello, concentratissimo sulla sfida di Champions a Londra contro l'Arsenal. "L'Arsenal ha riposato - ha detto il tecnico bianconero a Sky - noi invece abbiamo giocato sabato a lungo in 10, e su un campo sabbioso che non è il massimo della vita. Ma non fa nulla, in appuntamenti come questi non conta. Sono certo che faremo una grande partita".

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
zizoufan said:
Juve, Capello: "A Londra faremo una grande partita"
26 03 2006
Fabio Capello, concentratissimo sulla sfida di Champions a Londra contro l'Arsenal. "L'Arsenal ha riposato - ha detto il tecnico bianconero a Sky - noi invece abbiamo giocato sabato a lungo in 10, e su un campo sabbioso che non è il massimo della vita. Ma non fa nulla, in appuntamenti come questi non conta. Sono certo che faremo una grande partita".
i really doubt that we will do una grande partita

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
the only way we will win this game if we dictate the tempo..henry is the
type of player that could suprise us in any minute of the game..helb might
be playin good football at the moment..but if emerson and vieria are
on there day...he wouldnt do shit...just look what they did against inter..
cambisso was doin the midfield work all by himself...and the reason
for that...emo and vieria..and thats why we won..
.Nedved's workohlic job in midflield will be missed...cuz lately his been the most conisitent(even though he was sent-off against roma..but he still made some wonderful passes around the park)...i think 4 players that could
win us this match..

camronesii:with his usual flair..he could do us wonders..look what he did against parma with the 25-yard goal..it came out of nothin...

zlatan
:everyone knows that the guy is off-form...but who knows against arseanl
his ability to controll the ball and provide vital passes would break-down
arsanl's 5-man midfield...

emo and vieria
:those 2 players are known for there ability to control the game
tempo..they are the 2 best in the world...those 2 can win us the game...

capello must know by now that ''let the other team score,then we will''..isnt
heplful..we should go to this game with the hope of winning the game
not gettin 'just an away goal'...and do the dirty work in home...

mutu will play in nedved's position..he knows the team his playin against..
i remember he even scored a good goal against them..it was in the
FA cup in his chelsea days..he could be vital in this match..cuz he knows
the pace of the EPL..

players we should be careful from..

Henry:do i really need to explain....

Helb:his pace is valuable for the team...he runs non-stop..and his
cross field passes might confuse our midfeild..

Gelberto:his the unsung hero...his work is always unnocticed..
he holds the midfield...when he is in his day..he could do wonders..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)