[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Rami said:
I always thought it was Real Madrid. I remember this blue stadium very vividly from that match. Maybe they did something similar against Milan also, dont remember, guess Ill watch the match again;)
Right man,it was Madrid,even Beckham said stuff about how the Stadium & the fans were special in this game!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
look at the bottom of the picture u will see (1985) & look at the time that was 10 min. before the game started.I am 100% sure.Aside for the final(2003 in Old Trafford) that was the best look Juve fans did ever!

So what If It's written 1985??? It has been always written 1985. What about the time???

It's MILAN game FFS.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
look at the bottom of the picture u will see (1985) & look at the time that was 10 min. before the game started.I am 100% sure.Aside for the final(2003 in Old Trafford) that was the best look Juve fans did ever!
That 1985 is always there....In memorium of the Heysel victims. Isn't really a proof to your point.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami said:
I always thought it was Real Madrid. I remember this blue stadium very vividly from that match. Maybe they did something similar against Milan also, dont remember, guess Ill watch the match again;)

Maybe It was repeated also Vs Madrid. But the pic I posted is from Juve Vs Milan...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
U go girl!

Seriously, are you stupid or you pretend to be??? I'm telling you that I saved the Pic right AFTER the Juve Vs Milan game from the juventus.com....or you like to play"hey, i'm an idiot" game??? get over it kid....

And believe me, the more you say "u go girl":howler: the more you look retard.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Hats off to Rab. It is indeed Milan!!

Isha confirming it cuz "Come puo uno scuglio.....ariganare il mare" banner is intended for Milan. The Real Madrid match had "scacco matto al real" something banner;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
to all arsenal fans. allow me to retort please. Do we play boring football? Yes we do. Do we have a negative manager? Yes we do. Are those relevant to the 2 matches we got coming up between both sides? Yes and no

I have read most of what you guys have been saying and you got some valid point about your team. But lets put things into perpective
Real madrid were tailor made for Arsenal as they play open attacking football without any form of cohesion as they displayed in that game
Yes, its Real madrid, but lets be honest, Real madrid are not in the best 10 teams in world football right now
They struggled to qualify from a group which included lyon,Olympiakos and Rosenborg with Lyon walking it.
When they played you guys, they made way too many mistakes , from team selection to underestimating you guys in the first leg. Ronaldo was quite disgraceful in both legs and the rest not much better
Yes Arsenal performed admirably but Real let you guys do that and if you are honest you'd admit that.
Hleb may have improved since the beginning where he seemed to want to do everything in the first half and be totally tired in the second, but he is far from world class and no way would i put him ahead of Mutu.
Eboue however seems to be a great find andFlamini has done admirably at left back cos i personally think as a midfielder , he is substandard
Reyes has been a disappointment as i knew him from Sevilla where i thought he was dynamite and really we ought to be talking about him in the same breath as Messi but he seems to have not recoverd fromwhat the Nevilles did to him at old trafford
Wenger is a great manager when it comes to finding unknown talents as fabregas is a gem but he has 1big failing and thats , he has no plan B if plan A is not working, well to be fair neither does capello.
Also if you do not come out to attack Arsenal, but close them down and no spaces for them to run into, they are nowhere as effective and wenger starts to bleat and moan
He is by far the worst sore loser that i know in football management and his reacord in European football is not great as he has reached 2 finals in his career and lost them both , first when he was at Monaco and they lost to Werder bremen in the finals of the cup wineers cup and when Arsenal lost to Galatasaray in final of Uefa on pens
I think his best in Cl is losing to Milan whilst at Monaco and that was to capello's Milan who went on to beat Barcelona in the final 4-0
We might bore the pants off you guys to a 2 legged victory but no way are we gonna make it as easy as real madrid did.
I have always thought for Arsenal to win Cl in the past, in the big games, Vieira, Henry, Pires, Ljunberg and Bergkamp had to play really big and not choke as they normally do in big matches , and all the time they have been found wanting but nowthey have youth maybe it might be different as they are too young to choke
But we are most like Chelsea underMourinho, and i dont have to tell you you guys have struggled against Chelsea since Mourinho went there.
Yes I too think Gabrielle marcotti talks a lot of crap when it comes to talking about Italian players and teams with his outrageous over praise

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami said:
Hats off to Rab. It is indeed Milan!!

Isha confirming it cuz "Come puo uno scuglio.....ariganare il mare" banner is intended for Milan. The Real Madrid match had "scacco matto al real" something banner;)

Tell Isha "Grazie". And thanks for re-confirming it Rami:)

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
denco said:
to all arsenal fans. allow me to retort please. Do we play boring football? Yes we do. Do we have a negative manager? Yes we do. Are those relevant to the 2 matches we got coming up between both sides? Yes and no

I have read most of what you guys have been saying and you got some valid point about your team. But lets put things into perpective
Real madrid were tailor made for Arsenal as they play open attacking football without any form of cohesion as they displayed in that game
Yes, its Real madrid, but lets be honest, Real madrid are not in the best 10 teams in world football right now
They struggled to qualify from a group which included lyon,Olympiakos and Rosenborg with Lyon walking it.
When they played you guys, they made way too many mistakes , from team selection to underestimating you guys in the first leg. Ronaldo was quite disgraceful in both legs and the rest not much better
Yes Arsenal performed admirably but Real let you guys do that and if you are honest you'd admit that.
Hleb may have improved since the beginning where he seemed to want to do everything in the first half and be totally tired in the second, but he is far from world class and no way would i put him ahead of Mutu.
Eboue however seems to be a great find andFlamini has done admirably at left back cos i personally think as a midfielder , he is substandard
Reyes has been a disappointment as i knew him from Sevilla where i thought he was dynamite and really we ought to be talking about him in the same breath as Messi but he seems to have not recoverd fromwhat the Nevilles did to him at old trafford
Wenger is a great manager when it comes to finding unknown talents as fabregas is a gem but he has 1big failing and thats , he has no plan B if plan A is not working, well to be fair neither does capello.
Also if you do not come out to attack Arsenal, but close them down and no spaces for them to run into, they are nowhere as effective and wenger starts to bleat and moan
He is by far the worst sore loser that i know in football management and his reacord in European football is not great as he has reached 2 finals in his career and lost them both , first when he was at Monaco and they lost to Werder bremen in the finals of the cup wineers cup and when Arsenal lost to Galatasaray in final of Uefa on pens
I think his best in Cl is losing to Milan whilst at Monaco and that was to capello's Milan who went on to beat Barcelona in the final 4-0
We might bore the pants off you guys to a 2 legged victory but no way are we gonna make it as easy as real madrid did.
I have always thought for Arsenal to win Cl in the past, in the big games, Vieira, Henry, Pires, Ljunberg and Bergkamp had to play really big and not choke as they normally do in big matches , and all the time they have been found wanting but nowthey have youth maybe it might be different as they are too young to choke
But we are most like Chelsea underMourinho, and i dont have to tell you you guys have struggled against Chelsea since Mourinho went there.
Yes I too think Gabrielle marcotti talks a lot of crap when it comes to talking about Italian players and teams with his outrageous over praise
Let the arsenal fans dreaming,Is better for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)