[CL]Arsenal vs Juventus (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
We're giving too much credits for the gunners boys.....we're underestimating our men.
finally, well said rab, we are a strong team, many juve fans here seem to think we will loose this, i however disagree, experience shows in these stages, and we have plenty of it, we know how to grind out victories, and we are the old lady of turin and we may have had some luck gettin to this stage, but whoever wins this tournament gets luck...........

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Il Re said:
finally, well said rab, we are a strong team, many juve fans here seem to think we will loose this, i however disagree, experience shows in these stages, and we have plenty of it, we know how to grind out victories, and we are the old lady of turin and we may have had some luck gettin to this stage, but whoever wins this tournament gets luck...........
Thats talking!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Word.

Surely Arsenal can be a big threat and danger, but I think we're giving them too much credits...they're the under-dogs not us....they should be more worry about us.....

Goonersauras

Mar 11, 2006
juvechampions said:
Arsenal is good team in england not in europe.Thet are happy to knock out real but no the game is over for them.

You're right, we're not good in Europe.

We've lost 1 game in our last 14 games and not conceded a goal in our last 6 CL games :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Goonersauras said:
You're right, we're not good in Europe.

We've lost 1 game in our last 14 games and not conceded a goal in our last 6 CL games :disagree:

Arsenal are actually playing good. However playing against real was a good test. playing against Juve will be an good Exam.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
Yeah arsenal is a very good team with the small ones in europe but with big teams sucks.the last years in europe arsenal go into any final ???????? go to four ?????Ah yeah arsenal is very big team......

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Word.

Surely Arsenal can be a big threat and danger, but I think we're giving them too much credits...they're the under-dogs not us....they should be more worry about us.....
that was with bremen also

on paper we can beat them, but on paper we could have beaten bremen also and many said(also myself) that they are the flops of europe and then we saw what happened.....ofcourse we could say that bremen as a team is more organized and focus on attack and a bit of luck got them the win in the first leg but lost is a lost and same can happen with arsenal because arsenal have a much better player in attack, and he can do the same thing, and it doesnt even matter if in 89 minute or 49 minute, goal is a goal.

i hope cap goes to arsenal with scoring tactic, we must score away and play well in defens, win would be very good, i would be happy with draw as well, though i hope if we score before, then we dont give away our lead. And its important to score before arsenal, because they are playing fast football, and anfield drama might reply in highburry.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
cap will probably go with 4-4-2
mutu left and camo right, ibra, trez starting. i wonder who will be rb, or if chiellini is fit cap will use zambro on right and chiellini on left. I dont like zebina recent performances, his getting too much forward and gives too much room for the opponent and players like henry and ljungberg will use that kind of opportunity well, if already micoud did.

i think we should use 3 attacking players, but if nedved is out, mutu has to play on the wing and we would have only zalayeta to come in as a sub in the second half if something needs to be done(meaning if dp-ibra-trez would start)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
The problem with juve in the champs league, particuarly against english teams, is that we are a team that soaks up pressure and if we can survive the best thats thrown at us, then we feel confident enough start to attack. But arsenal have pace and of course Henry and this initial slow period for us at Highbury could result in a goal for arsenal and leave us on the backfoot, uphill battle with heads down. I think juve are gonna not only need to get a goal, but the first one to silence the gunners fans, give ourselves some confidence and strongly and efficiently ware that team down as only juve can do.

Key performances must come from: Mutu, to replace pavels play recently hes gonna have to play out his skin and master that final ball thats been lacking form his performances on the wing.

Thuram and Canna: STOP THE PACE, STOP HENRY. They ar eold payers and arsenal are full of youth and ambition and experience must overcome pace for us to come out on top.

Vieira: All eyes are on Pat, its his moment, he known these players secrets and must deliver big on his return and forget emotional ties and any intimidation.

Trezeguet: We've been finding goals all over this year, but when he plays well, he scores. He must be ready to win the aerial attacks and to take his chances because when he's lethal no1 can stop him. He is our only out and out finisher and we cannot rely on a canna header at a corner. If trez runs wild, juve will be on fire and no1 will contain him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)