[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (4 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
ok show of hands .. who hinks nedved looks like one of da hobbits in lord of the rings ...no offence to nedved great player or lotr a great movie but he looks like da 2 broher hobbits one of em
modo sweetheart...please....next time find smg more clever to say about nedved :fero:

@arturo:i don't know arturo...for me pavel has a special plae in my heart and no matter how good is someone,he will NEVER be as good as pavel is in my eyes.i hope you are getting my point

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
i am probably late but was it me or was Camo running on this game ?

thuram, what a jewel

did you guys see Thuram and Canna hugging each other after the game ? what a partnership.

mexes probably doesnt even say HI to his teammates

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i am probably late but was it me or was Camo running on this game ?

thuram, what a jewel

did you guys see Thuram and Canna hugging each other after the game ? what a partnership.

mexes probably doesnt even say HI to his teammates
cannavaro and thuram always had great relationship between them!

but,why do you say that about Mexes?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

well he could hae scored it with his eyes closed but hes just too generous so he gave it to nedved.. did he shoot it and it deflected to nedved or did he back heel it to him in a fancy way ?!?
ok,he helped...
but let's begin with Ale then,who gave it to camo,who gave it to nedved and he scored! :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
oli can raplce nedved injured and not camo .... i am gonna go now be4 lili crucifies me ... you kno am kidding nedved cannot be replaced .. and hopegfully is injured for a couple of days only
HOPEFULLY!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

modo sweetheart...please....next time find smg more clever to say about nedved :fero:

@arturo:i don't know arturo...for me pavel has a special plae in my heart and no matter how good is someone,he will NEVER be as good as pavel is in my eyes.i hope you are getting my point
i understand lil...he is a special astard :D

remember im a huge fan of him

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good to see we got another clean sheet, although our defence had at least 3 very close calls :stress:

Birindelli and Pessotto after him were pretty shite, it seriously looked like we had no defenders on our right side.

I was ripping my hair out watching Camo. Apart from the assist, he was totally useless. He tries to dribble but gives the ball away constantly, and every time I think there's an opportunity to release a teammate, the pass travels at 0.05 km/h and is easily intercepted. I dunno what Camo did to start over Olivera (apart from having a big whinge midweek). Olivera looked much more threatening in the short time that he played, than Camo did the whole match. Very frustrating player to watch.

Good goal by Nedved, but he looked so fragile today and kept hitting the deck. It looked like Obodai was out to assassinate him :fero: Funny how Obodai was substitued soon after Nedved went off, the commentator said "now that his duelling partner has gone off, Obodai is being subbed too" :LOL: He kept touching his butt after he picked up that knock though, I wonder how bad it is

Zambrotta was disappointing in the attacking department, not his usual self but his defensive game wasn't that bad

Emerson and Blasi didn't make themselves noticed, which might be a good thing. Blasi seems to have cleaned up his game a little bit, no yellow cards! :extatic:

++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
but Lippi changed his mind after seeing that Nedved was in some pain.
ermm.... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)