[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

hehe word to that women.... its ok sneijder ajax can prove how good they really are in delle alpi... koz hopefully there it will be a massacre with trezeguet playing infront with dp not zlatan this time
capello won't give up on zlatan that easily...

zlatan will play again..100%

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
no way hydde camoranesi does something to da team when he plays if hes missing i dont kno wht will happen its just his presence you kno .. as long as hes there olivera will play good when given da chance to play... so he shuld leave da competition going between these 2 for much longer... if camo is benched oli wont play as good .. will strt eating doughnuts on da job and shit .. camo impresses da team in a twisted way and they win .. its as easy as that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
no way hydde camoranesi does something to da team when he plays if hes missing i dont kno wht will happen its just his presence you kno .. as long as hes there olivera will play good when given da chance to play... so he shuld leave da competition going between these 2 for much longer... if camo is benched oli wont play as good .. will strt eating doughnuts on da job and shit .. camo impresses da team in a twisted way and they win .. its as easy as that
well maybe---- but i cant take it any longer..

i saw this kind of performances the whole last season u know ;)

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

well maybe---- but i cant take it any longer..

i saw this kind of performances the whole last season u know ;)

hehe now ur just saying dat ... i kno how much you love camo you can take it for anoher couple of yrs last season was another story ... camo won da schudetto with us didnt he oli was benched since long time ... he strted imporiving to get a spot when he does i doub he ll be as good ... also camo is working extra hard these coming games ... players such as these shuld be pressured/// for example a player like nedved duznt hav to be pressured of losing his place to play well .. but i hope trez and zlatan move their butts and strt scoring to earn da spot next to dp who jus canno be replaced

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
I don't say this is an Ajax-fan but i say this from a neutral point of view.

Juve was slightly better than Ajax in the first half.
Due to one action with great set-up(Camoranesi) and finishing(Nedved, brilliantly placed), Juve didn't really had that much to offer in the first half, neither had Ajax. Juve also had more ball possession in the first half.

In the second half Ajax was much and much better than Juve. All Juve did was defend and defend. Ajax took great advantage of the ball posession and played with great passion and fighting spirit as we are used of Ajax in the Champions League. Juve was simply outplayed seeing over the whole second half. Ajax got 4 good chances in the match and they were unlucky that they didn't score because they deserved a goal in the second half. Juve also got 2 shots on goal on the closing minutes of the game but they were easily saved by Stekelenburg.

Conclusion:Ajax didn't get what they at least deserved, a draw. Juve also didn't deserved more than a draw seeing the whole match.
Well I think I deserve season tickets to all Juve matches. But will I get them? I think not. I'm afraid its not about what you deserve my little Ajax friend, its what you do that really matters. Juventus scored a brilliant goal, Ajax didn't, therefore Juventus "deserves" to win the game. And your team's performance wasn't all that convincing to get a point anyway. :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

hehe now ur just saying dat ... i kno how much you love camo you can take it for anoher couple of yrs last season was another story ... camo won da schudetto with us didnt he oli was benched since long time ... he strted imporiving to get a spot when he does i doub he ll be as good ... also camo is working extra hard these coming games ... players such as these shuld be pressured/// for example a player like nedved duznt hav to be pressured of losing his place to play well .. but i hope trez and zlatan move their butts and strt scoring to earn da spot next to dp who jus canno be replaced

we need nedved.
and i;ll keep saying that for ever.

everyone:wish his injury is not smg serious,cause without him,our team loses it's magic...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
I'm going back and reading the last 8 pages of this thread, and I can't believe how some people have turned on Zlatan after one match.

These guys are entering a stretch in which they are playing 4 matches in 11 days, and as previous posters had mentioned, this was his first full match for Juve, playing against his former team, no less.

Trez will get plenty of opportunities in the next 2 weeks to play.

Give it a rest, already.
Of course nobody will even listen to your words of wisdom Sergio. Everybody thinks they're footballing geniouses. :rolleyes:

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
I don't say this is an Ajax-fan but i say this from a neutral point of view.

Juve was slightly better than Ajax in the first half.
Due to one action with great set-up(Camoranesi) and finishing(Nedved, brilliantly placed), Juve didn't really had that much to offer in the first half, neither had Ajax. Juve also had more ball possession in the first half.

In the second half Ajax was much and much better than Juve. All Juve did was defend and defend. Ajax took great advantage of the ball posession and played with great passion and fighting spirit as we are used of Ajax in the Champions League. Juve was simply outplayed seeing over the whole second half. Ajax got 4 good chances in the match and they were unlucky that they didn't score because they deserved a goal in the second half. Juve also got 2 shots on goal on the closing minutes of the game but they were easily saved by Stekelenburg.

Conclusion:Ajax didn't get what they at least deserved, a draw. Juve also didn't deserved more than a draw seeing the whole match.
well i must admit the second half was a bit of nerve wreckin if u were a juve fan i mean the defnce was kind of opening up a bit and i think if it wasnt for cannavaro and buffon well we would have seen ajax winning...
to be truly fair i think yes it would have been the best if we drew but im happy that we won..but then again juve had still domianted the ball posssion in the second half of the match and had more shots despite ajax pushing thru ..ajax had around 3 to 4misses and some were saved by buffon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)