[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (9 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
how did camo piece of shit play and da rest of da people .. shit i cant believei slept over da match
Modo, Juve won 7-0, and Camo scored 5 goals before being sent off for taking his shirt off during a goal celebration for the second time.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

well i guess dats good enough .. but you be extra happy because nedved scored heheh... did we deserve the win though ....congras to buffon on his clean sheet still
obviously!!!

that was an extra point to celebrate!!!

May 30, 2004
by the way a little summary of he roma match wuld help dont kno why susp. and congrats to olympia lili they hel deportivo at home eih ... all good news since i woke up .. real lost 0 - 3 also ... so we can beat em this yr too

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
by the way a little summary of he roma match wuld help dont kno why susp. and congrats to olympia lili they hel deportivo at home eih ... all good news since i woke up .. real lost 0 - 3 also ... so we can beat em this yr too
to tell ya the truth,i was glad about olympiakos!!

they seem promising,the draw at riathor with clean sheet...and i really want to see olympiakos and panathinaikos DO SMG at this CL!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm going back and reading the last 8 pages of this thread, and I can't believe how some people have turned on Zlatan after one match.

These guys are entering a stretch in which they are playing 4 matches in 11 days, and as previous posters had mentioned, this was his first full match for Juve, playing against his former team, no less.

Trez will get plenty of opportunities in the next 2 weeks to play.

Give it a rest, already.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

to tell ya the truth,i was glad about olympiakos!!

they seem promising,the draw at riathor with clean sheet...and i really want to see olympiakos and olympiakos DO SMG at this CL!!

you tell me is there something wrong there.. koz i will kill you soon .. and sergio ... i never liked dat fool .. i did nt think he was a good buy .. i wuld prefer di vaio or miccoli over him anyday of the week ..... i keep saying this he suits roma ... not for juve.. but wht can i do now .. have to support da litle fukc and hope he does well and sht

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
as i said after last serieA game, Olivera edges out camo anytime just play him the full damn game. but canna, man this player is unbelievable, we finally have a world-class defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)