[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

you tell me is there something wrong there.. koz i will kill you soon .. and sergio ... i never liked dat fool .. i did nt think he was a good buy .. i wuld prefer di vaio or miccoli over him anyday of the week ..... i keep saying this he suits roma ... not for juve.. but wht can i do now .. have to support da litle fukc and hope he does well and sht
you'll kill me soon??

why??
i corrected my mistake!
and btw,feel free to post pictures!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
as i said after last serieA game, Olivera edges out camo anytime just play him the full damn game. but canna, man this player is unbelievable, we finally have a world-class defence.
finally!!!!!!:frown:

May 30, 2004
hold up camo did do a couple of mistakes but didn he asist da goal and made so many other goal chances.... oli doesnt edge camo anytime... i think da way fabio is doing it is perfect they both hav to stay ... if oli gets injured y all gona be kissing camos ass to play ... let em rotate naturally

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you'll kill me soon??

why??
i corrected my mistake!
and btw,feel free to post pictures!
i was just kidding .. and there are not many pics to be posted .. anywhere .. i cant find anything/// are there any highlights or anything i feel like i missed my brithday...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hold up camo did do a couple of mistakes but didn he asist da goal and made so many other goal chances.... oli doesnt edge camo anytime... i think da way fabio is doing it is perfect they both hav to stay ... if oli gets injured y all gona be kissing camos ass to play ... let em rotate naturally
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I hope Neddy comes back soon, As everyone said, Olivera is the one who should get the nod to start not Mauro.

Too bad I wanted Nedved to stay playing on the left and see Olivera on the right instead of Camo, I think we would have scored another goal, but it is great like this too....it was just a wish

About the goal, a commentator on TV said this goal is real not on Playstation. I think he is right as the goal IS beautiful

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

i was just kidding .. and there are not many pics to be posted .. anywhere .. i cant find anything/// are there any highlights or anything i feel like i missed my brithday...
i didn't find many pics either.
it's the first time that juventus.com has so few pics of a match...

from brescia's match there were endless pictures!!

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I hope Neddy comes back soon, As everyone said, Olivera is the one who should get the nod to start not Mauro.

Too bad I wanted Nedved to stay playing on the left and see Olivera on the right instead of Camo, I think we would have scored another goal, but it is great like this too....it was just a wish

About the goal, a commentator on TV said this goal is real not on Playstation. I think he is right as the goal IS beautiful

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

tomorrow i have to wake up at 7 and now is 1:35 and i'll be still waiting to see the goal on tv!!

i want to see that goal sooooo much!!!

Jun 16, 2004
I don't say this is an Ajax-fan but i say this from a neutral point of view.

Juve was slightly better than Ajax in the first half.
Due to one action with great set-up(Camoranesi) and finishing(Nedved, brilliantly placed), Juve didn't really had that much to offer in the first half, neither had Ajax. Juve also had more ball possession in the first half.

In the second half Ajax was much and much better than Juve. All Juve did was defend and defend. Ajax took great advantage of the ball posession and played with great passion and fighting spirit as we are used of Ajax in the Champions League. Juve was simply outplayed seeing over the whole second half. Ajax got 4 good chances in the match and they were unlucky that they didn't score because they deserved a goal in the second half. Juve also got 2 shots on goal on the closing minutes of the game but they were easily saved by Stekelenburg.

Conclusion:Ajax didn't get what they at least deserved, a draw. Juve also didn't deserved more than a draw seeing the whole match.

May 30, 2004
ayo buddy .. juve forum here ... we dont take kindly to strangers...if you an ajax fan go to their forum and whine about da loss.. we got ur point on how da match was but i slept during da match and honestly all i care abou now is dat we got da 3 points in an away match which is good enough1 - 0 or 100 - 0 ... its all good baby baaybay

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
OK, overall the team played at about 60-70% of potential. First half was great, we put so much pressure on them. Second half, we sat back and it was dangerous.

My ratings:

Buffon: 8
You have to give him credit for doing things that you expect a keeper to do, but most don't manage. Also a few goal saving saves.

Birindelli: 5.5
To me he looked out of the game, and he was completely outdone for pace in the second half

Cannavaro: 8
He's like a rock.

Thuram: 8
Another rock. These guys are classy. We had no trouble from crosses thanks to them and Buffon. And they just have the pace to cope with Ajax through the middle.

Zambrotta: 7.5
Caused havoc down the flanks and useful in defence.

Camo: 5
Gave the ball away twice in first three minutes! Telegraphed much of what he was going to do. Yes, he had a touch in the goal, but that only pushes him up from a 4 in my eyes!

Emerson: 6.5
In an away game, we don't need him forward too much, and so he held back in midfield and made some nice tackles.

Blasi: 6
Always looking for the ball, didn't make reckless lunges, but didn't make a huge impact.

Nedved: 8
What can you say? Still not back to his best but he still messes up defences.

Del Piero: 7.5
The magic is back. Give him too much space and he will exploit it. Didn't see much ball but always seemed capable of doing something with it.

Zlatan: 6.5
Now I didn't think he was that bad. The problem is, he needs his team mates to get used to him and his movements. Other players have missed what he was hoping to happen because they are not yet on the same wavelength. There was one part where he was isolated, dribbled past two guys then tripped over the ball. I think he's not relaxed enough yet. Even so, he's a master of deception. He throws everyone off with his feinting.

Subs:
Olivera: 7
Caused trouble in the Ajax half. Got lucky with some badly timed tackles though.

Appiah: 6.5
He looked really sharp. Kept the ball well and worked hard.

Pessotto: 6
Anything is better than Birindelli tonight.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
ayo buddy .. juve forum here ... we dont take kindly to strangers...if you an ajax fan go to their forum and whine about da loss.. we got ur point on how da match was but i slept during da match and honestly all i care abou now is dat we got da 3 points in an away match which is good enough1 - 0 or 100 - 0 ... its all good baby baaybay
modo...everyone has the right to say his opinion!!

and especially when he is the one who lost..his opinion is even better!
cause it doesn't hurt and cause we don't care about it! :p

the second pic:

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++

Juve was slightly better than Ajax in the first half.
All Juve did was defend and defend.

Juve was MUCH better than Ajax in the first half. We closed you down and knocked you completely out of the game. You clearly don't appreciate great defensive football.

Er, it's an away game. That's why we sat on the lead. Or should we just throw it away like....umm....Ajax? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

tomorrow i have to wake up at 7 and now is 1:35 and i'll be still waiting to see the goal on tv!!

i want to see that goal sooooo much!!!
it is already posted in the media section ;)

Jun 16, 2004
Ok, i'm don't want to whine about it, honestly...but you guys make it seem like Juve played superior during the whole match, which wasn't the case. You should give at least some props to Ajax. As they played solid as we are used of them in the CL.
Juve wasn't that great and it should be told.
This is an great 'neutral' article from UEFA.COM though

Nedved class proves the difference
Wednesday, 15 September 2004
By Jules Marshall at the Amsterdam ArenA

An individual moment of brilliance from Pavel Nedved gave Juventus FC the perfect start to their UEFA Champions League campaign as his goal proved enough to secure them three points against an impressive AFC Ajax side.

Juve's Pavel Nedved celebrates his goal

Ajax denied
The European Footballer of the Year scored just before half-time in a match which Ajax dominated for large spells in the second half, but without breaking through as Juventus held on to claim all three Group C points.

Ibrahimovic return
Juve started the game with new striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the lineup, as coach Fabio Capello opted to leave David Trezeguet on the bench and give the Swedish international a chance to face the club he left on transfer deadline day.

Sonck screamer
But it was Wesley Sonck, the Belgian who Ajax fans hope will replace Ibrahimovic in their goalscoring affections, who was the most dangerous player on the pitch for most of the first half. He showed the kind of quality that has brought him four goals in his first five league games, hitting the bar with a scorching shot in the second minute.

Tentative affair
After that moment of near drama, the game settled quickly into a rather tentative affair. Gianluca Zambrotta had a few decent runs down the left, as did Maxwell on the left for Ajax, but no chances resulted. Sonck nearly broke through on a couple of occasions, and brought about the first real save of the match for either goalkeeper on the half-hour mark.

Home defence
The young Ajax defence kept things simple when they had the ball, but were not called on very often in the first period. Juve had a few minutes of pressure midway through the half but were kept at bay comfortably. For Ajax, Sneijder put Sonck through on 38 minutes only for the striker to be deemed offside.

Nedved goal
Four minutes later it was Juventus who were celebrating. After receiving the ball from Alessandro Del Piero in the box, and finding his way blocked, Mauro Camoranesi flicked it to Nedved who stabbed the ball into the top left-hand corner.

Ajax up tempo
Ajax started the second period with more aggression and it nearly paid off in the 53rd minute when a goalmouth scramble somehow stayed out of the Juventus net. Sneijder, Nicolai Mitea and Van der Vaart started to play well off each other repeatedly, working several near chances in the first 15 minutes, without stretching Buffon.

Scorer injured
Despite this, Juventus were looking harassed, until Sneijder's over-enthusiasm got the better of him and he was booked for a tackle from behind on Nedved, who had remained the most threatening Juve player throughout the game. Seconds later, though, the goalscorer left the field, limping after a challenge from Anthony Obodai. Ruben Olivera was the replacement.

Late pressure
Van der Vaart then became much more involved than he had been in the first, hitting a free-kick on 75 minutes which Buffon saved well. It was as close as Ajax could come, though - their last hope coming when Sonck had a penalty claim dismissed on 90 minutes. And at the other end, Maarten Stecklenburg had to get down to an Olivera free-kick in the final seconds.

Bayern trip
Despite defeat, Ajax's performance suggests they could threaten when they visit FC Bayern München on 28 September. Juventus, meanwhile, welcome Israeli side Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC, who lost 1-0 to Bayern tonight.

May 30, 2004

modo...everyone has the right to say his opinion!!

and especially when he is the one who lost..his opinion is even better!
cause it doesn't hurt and cause we don't care about it! :p
the second pic:

hehe word to that women.... its ok sneijder ajax can prove how good they really are in delle alpi... koz hopefully there it will be a massacre with trezeguet playing infront with dp not zlatan this time

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol damn heheh .. you kidding me .. dat little dick can score 3 goals if he had 30 penalties
:rofl:

well as everyone said,,,,, good job for the guys.. taking the 3 points from a very difficult arena!.

The attackers didnt had a good game and our dfeence did well to hold the ajax waves in the second half.

not the best performance but the pints are important........and we didnt looked like shit.... like the last season.

Just Let Olivera be a starter plis plis plissssssssssssssssssssssssssss-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)