[CL] Ajax FC - Juventus FC (4 Viewers)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

how could you lose your jersey??? :eek:

mine's one my wall!!!
Heck, I couldn't lose it. I grew out of it. So put it away for safe keeping. I will find it by the time we get to the CL Final and give us good luck.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++

I'm hoping I have not jinxed us now though!

How sweet it would be to win the CL when everything is falling apart for Roma. :)
in general...for us to win the Cl this year,would be the sweetest thing in the world....for both us and Nedved!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

THEN no,but now,we need him.

and kapo and olivera will NEVER become as good as Nedved...
You know thatim a big nedved fan.....

but u are anot amagician lil..

this world ahve werid twist and u dont know who could be the next best thing in europe in the coming years ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

THEN no,but now,we need him.

and kapo and olivera will NEVER become as good as Nedved...
Right. Just like Zidane would NEVER become as good as Michel Platini. :rolleyes:

You never know what young players might turn out to be.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

this world ahve werid twist and u dont know who could be the next best thing in europe in the coming years ;)
well,let's take it from an other point of view...

i said what i believe and what i think about that.

and IMO it will be veeeeeeery difficult for a player to become a second nedved or at least as good as he is.

i wish this player will be playing for juve of caurse,but i find it difficult for an other player to have this magic that nedved has.

nedved is not JUST talented player.he is smg more

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

olivera will change his position to sriker .. camo will be da best thing dat ever happened to juve if he stays next season.... zlatan will fail at juve and will be benched and rotated several times in hope to do something.. del piero will retire juve at da age of 38 - 40 and will become coach 2 weeks later.. and will put himself in some matches

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

olivera will change his position to sriker .. camo will be da best thing dat ever happened to juve if he stays next season.... zlatan will fail at juve and will be benched and rotated several times in hope to do something.. del piero will retire juve at da age of 38 - 40 and will become coach 2 weeks later.. and will put himself in some matches
i am speechless....honestly.

but,i want to correct you and put inside my dream....
my dream is to see nedved as juve's coach...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
My two cents:

Buffon - Very good game. Dealt with everything that came his way (bar Sonck's rocket that hit the bar). It's always reassuring when you have someone like Gigi between the sticks. 7

Birindelli - Just wasn't his night. Looked vulnerable and was often out-paced. 5

Thuram - Solid. Well played, Lilian. 7

Cannavaro - Him and Thuram are re-establishing the classy central defensive partnership they formed in their Parma days. Really good. 7

Zambrotta - Mr consistent. I haven't seen him play a bad game in a while. 6.5

Camoranesi - Mixed some good with alot of bad. Gave the ball away cheaply early on, and though he improved as the match progressed he still wasn't good enough. 5.5

Emerson - Didn't really seem in the mood. He can do better. 6

Blasi - Didn't make much of an impact, but still did his job relatively well. 6

Nedved - Well played. Worked hard as usual and scored a fantastic goal. Unfortunately the Ajax players seemingly decided that they were going to go after him as he received some really uncalled for challenges. 7

Del Piero - A good showing. Wasn't spectacular, but he kept possession well, showed some nice touches including a turn early on, a nice backheel for Zambrotta, and a few good crosses. Looked comfortable on the ball. 6.5

Ibrahimovic - Disappointing. Was poor in the first half but improved in the second. He'll want to put this game behind him but I'm confident he'll bounce back. 5.5

Pessotto was average, Olivera impressive, and Appiah sharp.

May 30, 2004

and IMO it will be veeeeeeery difficult for a player to become a second nedved or at least as good as he is.

i wish this player will be playing for juve of caurse,but i find it difficult for an other player to have this magic that nedved has.

nedved is not JUST talented player.he is smg more
blonde midget....czech will hav to wait another century for a player as good as him

May 30, 2004

modo stop it~!
and not only czech...
dats wht they call him on tv here hehe and yes czech only hes a good player great player but there are many great players.. but o get a great player with his decency andd persona.. dats gonna take ages... can just take a jackass like totti

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

nedved is not JUST talented player.he is smg more [/QUOTE

Liek u said.. its no lie ly..

but never say never lil.... NEVER :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

dats wht they call him on tv here hehe and yes czech only hes a good player great player but there are many great players.. but o get a great player with his decency andd persona.. dats gonna take ages... can just take a jackass like totti
or cassano :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)