Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
selling immobile to dortmund is wrong.

- first of all making our opponent stronger
- selling the most promising italian CF
- selling one of our youth product
- selling a player that knows the team and the manager well
- also selling italy's top scorer (considering he has scored no penalties 21 goals is superb)
- selling a player that hardsly gets injured
- selling the most consistent scorer in serie A (more consistent than both llorente and tevez)

in our team he would thrive of chances to score and would easily hit 20 if fit. no wonder dortmund are so interested!
I hope we sell him just to annoy you.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I hope we sell him just to annoy you.
unfortunatly the deal is already agreed

Borussia Dortmund’s director Joachim Watzke was quoted by Bild regarding Ciro Immobile’s future:”I can only confirm that the player wants to come to us. There is nothing more to say. As soon as all the dynamics will be clearer we’ll announce it” Yesterday’s trip was successful for Dortmund, they found out Immobile is open to the move and they also presented an offer to acquire the player who is co owned by Juve and Torino:”I can confirm, considering it’s obvious by now, that yesterday Zorc and I were in Torino. We met with (Juve director) Marotta who informed us of the situation. I can’t reveal anything about the discussion” Immobile could really be heading to Dortmund.

- it is certainly stupid from us when u can buy a young 20 goal a striker which can serve us for a long time and sell him to our rivals. immobile has fucking more goals than any of manzukic, lewadolski and has scored zero penalties. if he did he would have been 25-26 goals which puts him just being diego costa. and this is considering that he is playing for fucking torino!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rhis is stupid beyond belief.

And dont mix sanchez in this issue...we could have bought hi wihout this sale, and Nani too.

But now we pretend to use Tevez as CF in a 433?. Now we are Barca or something like that?.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
right now, dortmund, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, atletico madrid, inter, milan, fiorentina, roma would love someone like immobile in their team. He is the perfect fit in your tipical europian striker.... He can finish, head balls, cross, drop in to supprt midfield and is fucking consistent. Not mentioning that he is only 24!

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
No no no, I hope we sell Llorente instead. Immobile is a much better player
you can check out list of Bilbao's seasons with Llorente and without Llorente here if you have bad memory. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Athletic_Bilbao_seasons
Atheltic scored 65 goals already this season with 2 games left, highest since 1996/97 season. CL qualification first time in 15 years. Llorente was there from 2005-13.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)