Ciro Immobile (30 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Will be interesting to see really. Fantastic finisher, decent pace, powerful, not much of a dribbler though. Will be a good Lewandowski replacement for sure.
ok sounds not bad, but as I see he's not that type of a dribbler, but more a good finisher.

but they already signed Adrian Ramos from Hertha. he is the 3rd goalscorer behind Lewandowski and Mandzukic. also Aubameyang can play as a striker and they also have Schieber... so whats their plan :D
They will sell Schieber, thats why, also Schieber never convinced in dortmund.

Dont know how much he would 'improve' BVB but all i know is he fits BVB's style like a glove.Fast,superb off the ball movement and a prolific finisher,what more do you want in a BVB player.Plus his ball technique is pretty good too,better than most Italian CF's.
when I read your explanation, then I just wonder why the hell Juve would sell this kid? I mean he could be a jewel for juve, also considering he's italian :boh:

Just don't sell him now. Good WC = more money, even if he'll play bad we will still get that 20m they're offering for him now.
good idea :tup: I could imagine by each goal he scores, hes price will raise about 1-2 mio :D?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Just don't sell him now. Good WC = more money, even if he'll play bad we will still get that 20m they're offering for him now.
:tup:
Juve Toro disagree Immobile " Torino are irritated for a double reason: they were not invited to the meeting yesterday and the fact that the player has not submitted the will to leave the company. Besides, the company would wait for the world cup to sell at the highest price the player. Small niggles that could be eliminated if the Borussia Dortmund still up the offer for the player . " - TTJ

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dont know how much he would 'improve' BVB but all i know is he fits BVB's style like a glove.Fast,superb off the ball movement and a prolific finisher,what more do you want in a BVB player.Plus his ball technique is pretty good too,better than most Italian CF's.
Well that sounds like a player to have in OUR team!!! not in borussia!!

He will be better than llorente!!.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
selling immobile to dortmund is wrong.

- first of all making our opponent stronger
- selling the most promising italian CF
- selling one of our youth product
- selling a player that knows the team and the manager well
- also selling italy's top scorer (considering he has scored no penalties 21 goals is superb)
- selling a player that hardsly gets injured
- selling the most consistent scorer in serie A (more consistent than both llorente and tevez)

in our team he would thrive of chances to score and would easily hit 20 if fit. no wonder dortmund are so interested!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
selling immobile to dortmund is wrong.

- first of all making our opponent stronger
- selling the most promising italian CF
- selling one of our youth product
- selling a player that knows the team and the manager well
- also selling italy's top scorer (considering he has scored no penalties 21 goals is superb)
- selling a player that hardsly gets injured
- selling the most consistent scorer in serie A (more consistent than both llorente and tevez)

in our team he would thrive of chances to score and would easily hit 20 if fit. no wonder dortmund are so interested!
:delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)