Ciro Immobile (157 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i was the only one supporting immobile. when i said that immobile and gabbiadini were to become strikers like lewadolski everyone laughed.... guess whos right now :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i was the only one supporting immobile. when i said that immobile and gabbiadini were to become strikers like lewadolski everyone laughed.... guess whos right now :D
Except for the fact that Lewandowski has done it for 3 straight years in a top flight league on a really good club.

Immobile has done it for one year on a Mid Table team.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Except for the fact that Lewandowski has done it for 3 straight years in a top flight league on a really good club.

Why don't you just hand him over your username already

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Scoring 21 goals with no pentalties at a crap torino team with only 1 player as a creative source is better than scoring 20-25 goals in budesliga (which is a lueague with a lot of young unexperienced defences) with players like gotze,reus, gundogan providing assist plus having an amazing coach that plays super attacking football. Immobile has done it all by himself and is now ready for the big jump, in a team like juve he would eat up defences.

Look at the team he has played with. with pescara they had sources of creativity in insigne and veratti and subsequetly immobile scored 28 goals. at genua, immobile had literally players like biondini behind him and therefre he only scored 5 goals. now at torino he has cerci providing all of the assists and automatically scored 20+ goals. At a big club he is going to get many chances and he WILL finish them off. Now, it depends on what team he goes to.... i can guarantee you that if he plays for juve he will score a lot more goals than llorente has done this season. If he plays for dortmund he would be a perfect lewadolski replacement and he will score a lot of goals.

one thing that i find interesting is that dortmund already brought Ramos which has scored a lot of goals this season so why the hell are they going to buy immobile for?.... the simple answer is that they know that immobile is going to be a big player and they believe in young talent rather than an older more mature player.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Scoring 21 goals with no pentalties at a crap torino team with only 1 player as a creative source is better than scoring 20-25 goals in budesliga (which is a lueague with a lot of young unexperienced defences) with players like gotze,reus, gundogan providing assist plus having an amazing coach that plays super attacking football. Immobile has done it all by himself and is now ready for the big jump, in a team like juve he would eat up defences.

Look at the team he has played with. with pescara they had sources of creativity in insigne and veratti and subsequetly immobile scored 28 goals. at genua, immobile had literally players like biondini behind him and therefre he only scored 5 goals. now at torino he has cerci providing all of the assists and automatically scored 20+ goals. At a big club he is going to get many chances and he WILL finish them off. Now, it depends on what team he goes to.... i can guarantee you that if he plays for juve he will score a lot more goals than llorente has done this season. If he plays for dortmund he would be a perfect lewadolski replacement and he will score a lot of goals.

one thing that i find interesting is that dortmund already brought Ramos which has scored a lot of goals this season so why the hell are they going to buy immobile for?.... the simple answer is that they know that immobile is going to be a big player and they believe in young talent rather than an older more mature player.
Just go away. :sergio:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I'm not doubting his talent, Rakib. But you had said a couple of pages ago that he was consistent. In reality he has only done it for one year in Serie A. Hardly the model of consistency. And let's not forget that we have seen this before with a particular Sebastian Giovinco. I'm far more excited about what Berardi can do. Hell, I wished they had gotten Destro instead of Roma getting him.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I'm not doubting his talent, Rakib. But you had said a couple of pages ago that he was consistent. In reality he has only done it for one year in Serie A. Hardly the model of consistency. And let's not forget that we have seen this before with a particular Sebastian Giovinco. I'm far more excited about what Berardi can do. Hell, I wished they had gotten Destro instead of Roma getting him.
ciro immobile unlike giovinco is not short as a idget and is physically built. giovinco was very limited and was also played out of position. immobile has CF for juventus next season will do the job that a proper CF. Llorente is a very limited player and very often looses balance and the ball. Immobile bring a lot more to his game. However having both immobile and llorente will be deadly :tuttosport:

Both Berardi and Immobile have potential to be starters with 2 years. Bring them both :beppe:

i would consider selling giovinco to fund immobile's half and bring menez for backup winger.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
ciro immobile unlike giovinco is not short as a idget and is physically built. giovinco was very limited and was also played out of position. immobile has CF for juventus next season will do the job that a proper CF. Llorente is a very limited player and very often looses balance and the ball. Immobile bring a lot more to his game. However having both immobile and llorente will be deadly :tuttosport:

Both Berardi and Immobile have potential to be starters with 2 years. Bring them both :beppe:

i would consider selling giovinco to fund immobile's half and bring menez for backup winger.
So Immobile & Berardi>Llorente & Giovinco, is that the point you're trying to make? Then you go on to say bring the two former to Turin because they have ''potential to be starters with 2 years''

Potential to be starters in two years! Your stupidity is beyond comparison :sergio:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
So Immobile & Berardi>Llorente & Giovinco, is that the point you're trying to make? Then you go on to say bring the two former to Turin because they have ''potential to be starters with 2 years''

Potential to be starters in two years! Your stupidity is beyond comparison :sergio:
Immobile is much of a polished player than Llorente. Giovinco is a limited because of his stature and that's why cannot play though the middle. Berardi does not have this disadvantage and he will become a better player than giovinco for sure. Immobile right now is more inform than llorente and bring a lot more. it would be amazing to have them both. in order to do that i would sell giovinco and buy immobile's half. Then get menez for free to do the role of backup winger that giovinco would have done if he would have stayed. i would hate to see an italian juve youth product which is one of the most promising CF in Serie A go abroad.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

Immobile is much of a polished player than Llorente. Giovinco is a limited because of his stature and that's why cannot play though the middle. Berardi does not have this disadvantage and he will become a better player than giovinco for sure. Immobile right now is more inform than llorente and bring a lot more. it would be amazing to have them both. in order to do that i would sell giovinco and buy immobile's half. Then get menez for free to do the role of backup winger that giovinco would have done if he would have stayed. i would hate to see an italian juve youth product which is one of the most promising CF in Serie A go abroad.
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)