Ciro Ferrara (6 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well said Andy. His bad games outweigh his few good. I need more consistency from him before my opinion will change. Its pleasing to see him playing well, can he continue? I hope he does.

@DPforlife: he is too expensive to finally be playing well, it shouldn't have taken this long.

Back to topic: forza ciro, let's home this is a new beginning for him and the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd rather go to a CL final and lose than win the uefa cup
Fuck me, you cant have been a Juve fan for long, WE LOST 3 OF 4 FINALS IN LAST 13 YEARS, Even one was unbearable and worst footie moment, imagine 3 FUCKING LOSSES, especially 2 in a fucking row. Dude, bitchslap your midget ass hard, NOW.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He seems to be more of an EPL fan than anything else. What an absurd statement, but there is a plethora of them logged on his account.

Winning the UEFA/Europa would not be a bad achievement this year, if it came down to that competition.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah but a CL final appearance would give more us more paper.

and it's all about the paper man, unlike what some traitor barca fan thinks

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Fuck the UEFA Cup or whatever it's called these days. No one gives a shit about it. If we end up in it we'd be better off going out as soon as possible and concentrating on the league.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Finally we have an obvious reason why did we lose some points in a pretty much silly way and win the game against inter and it was a lack of motive !!!
Our team need to accept that every game is an important one,not only the games against the big names.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
3 months is a long time. Even the top teams around the world don't go undefeated for 3 months. Some people act like Ciro is Fabio Capello in disguise or something. Give the guy time it's his first big job, he's working with the fit players he has and he's figuring out who and which formations work best.

Some people put more pressure on him than is really necessary. He's doing a good job and I think he'll be doing even better in the second half of the season.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If we fail to qualify for the CL knock-outs then everyone will ask for Ciro to be fired.
Lets say we fire him. Who will be our new coach? It's hard to find a top quality coach during the season, especially if we don't play in CL. And what if we get a new coach? We'll still play UEFA Cup and we won't have a week rest between matches. Our team still won't win the scudetto.
If Ciro stays then he won't be able to do much harm till the end of the season. Our team is simply too good not to be in top 4, or even top 3.
Every other poster has Hiddink in avatar or sig and you come up with this? :p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
3 months is a long time. Even the top teams around the world don't go undefeated for 3 months. Some people act like Ciro is Fabio Capello in disguise or something. Give the guy time it's his first big job, he's working with the fit players he has and he's figuring out who and which formations work best.

Some people put more pressure on him than is really necessary. He's doing a good job and I think he'll be doing even better in the second half of the season.
I think he is not referring to unbeaten runs... but more about spot on tactics, substitutions and consistency in performances. Also in team preparation before matches.

Every team loses, but is worrying to lose while not having a clue what u are doing.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
I think he is not referring to unbeaten runs... but more about spot on tactics, substitutions and consistency in performances. Also in team preparation before matches.

Every team loses, but is worrying to lose while not having a clue what u are doing.
So if Ciro doesn't do everything exactly the way people here want then he's not consistent? He's been pretty consistent for me so far. Formations, playing staff. Substitutions will vary on each game as will consistency in performances. Although consistency in performances largely comes down to the players, Ciro can only try to motivate them so much. If they can't motivate themselves then it's a problem.

Lastly, how do you know how he prepares his team before matches? Do you hide in the locker room? How do you know he isn't consistent in the way he prepares his team?

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
hopefully this is the last match we see Ciro on our bench , the guy is really starting to get on my nerves . First it was Ranieri now Ciro , why oh why can't we get a proper coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)